• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody's Heart

Alright, thanks for anwsering that cause its kinda been bugging me for a while. Whenever I see it I think "Why is he on a KH forum when his signature seems to say he doesn't like KH?" But yeah, thanks. Kinda clears things up for me. xD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Puck honestly, stfu your really starting to piss me off, I don't care if you feel cheated, if your that big of a kh fan import the god damn game instead of always complaining over square-enix, we got it the first time you don't like SE, no need to tell us in everysingle other post you make ffs.

Honestly, you people just enjoy getting stabbed in the back. Tell me? If you ordered a double cheese burger but instead got a single burger with no cheese and it wasn't cooked fully, would you take it back or would you keep it and eat it? Why should I have to rip apart my PS2 just to play something that should've been the original product?

I don't hate Square. What i don't like is their constant lying and stupid business moves. Some of you might bend over for them but I'm not.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Honestly, you people just enjoy getting stabbed in the back. Tell me? If you ordered a double cheese burger but instead got a single burger with no cheese and it wasn't cooked fully, would you take it back or would you keep it and eat it? Why should I have to rip apart my PS2 just to play something that should've been the original product?

I don't hate Square. What i don't like is their constant lying and stupid business moves. Some of you might bend over for them but I'm not.

Wow... You really remind me of the current generation of Sonic fans... Always complaining even though the games are great.

Just shut up and enjoy the games!

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Kingdom hearts 2, is kingdom hearts 2 no matter what. It's lacking some depth in the storyline and is to easy, but it's not a incomplete product. You bought it, you played it...hell you even joined a fansite for it. Even though it's lacking those components it's still have a half decent game, no need to rant about it because they re-released it fixing his mistakes. It's not like Nomura just said "I did have half ass job, oh well". No instead he put in months of his time to re-create to make fans happy, and this is what you do to thank him? Writing a letter because you bought an imcomplete product? Oh Shutup and suck it up you whiney bitch. If you feel ripped off import it, and you don't need to tear apart your ps2, buy swap magic and slide tool.

Pacman928

great review. when it releases in the states, ill put my scores up againt yours. the best i can do now is do the normal kh2 and com

Puck

Kingdom hearts 2, is kingdom hearts 2 no matter what. It's lacking some depth in the storyline and is to easy, but it's not a incomplete product. You bought it, you played it...hell you even joined a fansite for it. Even though it's lacking those components it's still have a half decent game, no need to rant about it because they re-released it fixing his mistakes. It's not like Nomura just said "I did have half ass job, oh well". No instead he put in months of his time to re-create to make fans happy, and this is what you do to thank him? Writing a letter because you bought an imcomplete product? Oh Shutup and suck it up you whiney bitch. If you feel ripped off import it, and you don't need to tear apart your ps2, buy swap magic and slide tool.

Funny....your silly insult near the end didn't phase me one bit. If you were trying to accomplish something or make yourself look all tough in some way, you um...failed miserably imo. And you still didn't answer my question about the hamburger.

And you're wrong. Nomura heard the complaints and he knew he screwed up. So he went to fix the problems that he failed to correct during those four years of production. Oh and if he really cared about this fanbase, he'd release the product to the world. Currently he only favors Japan. He's a genius but also a fool.

Last edited:

Meteora

To be honest, I sort of agree with Puck...I was disappointed when I found out that KH1 Final Mix wasn't coming to the US, because I wanted to take part in the new things such as fighting the enigmatic man, and being able to see the secret ending on my big screen tv.

I would be pissed if they didn't release Final Mix 2 in the US, considering they've made English voiceovers in the game. How did they get English people to speak and not think of releasing it here?

However I keep my complaints to myself. Puck maybe it's just that some people don't want you to criticize square every so often. Not saying you do though.

Last edited:

Meteora

Funny....your silly insults didn't phase me one bit. If you were trying to accomplish something or make yourself look all tough in some way, you um...failed miserably imo. And you still didn't answer my question about the hamburger.

And you're wrong. Nomura heard the complaints and he knew he screwed up. So he went to fix the problems that he failed to correct during those four years of production. Oh and if he really cared about this fanbase, he'd release the product to the world. Currently he only favors Japan. He's a genius but also a fool.
I don't like the idea of them making things complete for one country and not another. I mean, Ninja Gaiden Black and KH2 Final Mix+ are similar in that they are complete version of other games. They are the complete editions of Ninja Gaiden and KH2, and Ninja Gaiden Black was released in the US.

Puck

^Metal Gear Sold 3: Subsistance was the full version of MGS3: Snake Eater. So many special editions have come here to the U.S. and have been successful. For Square to say they won't release FM+ here because it's a special edition makes them look really dumb.

keybaldeslinger1

Yes Meteora i agree feel free to complain Puck but every single one of your posts are " square diddnt do good enough " an it gets old quit whining about square and associate with the other members make your own i hate square enix site an rant there quit doing it on other threads make you own.

By the way Dogen i would have to say that that review was fantastic.

Meteora

Metal Gear Sold 3: Subsistance was the full version of MGS3: Snake Eater. So many special editions have come here to the U.S. and have been successful. For Square to say they won't release FM+ here because it's a special edition makes them look really dumb.
I don't see the benefit of not releasing a game such as KH2 Final Mix+ in the US, considering KH2 is one of the best-selling games on the Playstation 2.

Puck

^Well, then I guess I'll be more creative then on my next bashing on the idiocy of Square.

TepidShark

Awards
I don't like the idea of them making things complete for one country and not another. I mean, Ninja Gaiden Black and KH2 Final Mix+ are similar in that they are complete version of other games. They are the complete editions of Ninja Gaiden and KH2, and Ninja Gaiden Black was released in the US.

^Metal Gear Sold 3: Subsistance was the full version of MGS3: Snake Eater. So many special editions have come here to the U.S. and have been successful. For Square to say they won't release FM+ here because it's a special edition makes them look really dumb.

So many others I can think of: Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Silent Hill 2: Special Edition(and maybe other Silent Hills too), Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection(on both PSP and PS3), the list goes on. I feel there is more than enough proof for Square Enix to see that re-releases sell well.

Meteora

So many others I can think of: Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Silent Hill 2: Special Edition(and maybe other Silent Hills too), Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection(on both PSP and PS3), the list goes on. I feel there is more than enough proof for Square Enix to see that re-releases sell well.
Dark Resurrection was ssswwweeeeet!!!!

TepidShark

Awards
Dark Resurrection was ssswwweeeeet!!!!

I know this is off topic but I haven't played it yet (though I own Tekken 5 for Ps2) but if I was to play it it would probably be on the PS3 because the PSP version has less good visuals.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
You guys are getting way off topic.

Anyways, nice review Dogen. Now I REALLY want this game to come out in the US.

I very much like to play ReCoM and see how different it is from the original one, because that game had THE best gameplay of all three KH games and I see you gave it a lower score than KHII:FM.

Djordjevic

excellent review, though i doubt i would import it, i just can't be bothered with all the japanese and everythin...its just to much of a chore....i think if final mix+ isn't announced as coming to NA by may, i don't think it will be coming.....but still its a little harsh that they won't.

Sora18

haha wow, you put a lot of work into this, nice work. Well, it's not like we heard word from Nomura yet, so no use getting mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back