• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

awesome review im still not sure if im going to imported it or not but im going to if it is comfirmed that it wont come to america

Soraox

k question do the crowns that sora gets to wear are they just for show or do actually do something

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
After reading that review, it makes me wonder why Nomura just didn't make the original KH2 like this. It's sad too. FM+ was the KH2 he promised the entire world instead he gave the U.S. and Europe a half done version. Now he won't bring the real version over here. What a fool and yet at the same time he's a genius.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^VERY unlikely. I must admit as a consumer I feel cheated.

Nobody's Heart

Just a quick question. In your sig you quoted a guy saying that the KH story is juvenile and satured. I'm assuming you quoted him because you agree with him. But if you agree with him why did you give kh2:fm's story a 9/10 and re: CoM's story a 10/10? Soorry if this is a stupid question, it just kinda confuses me.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Puck honestly, stfu your really starting to piss me off, I don't care if you feel cheated, if your that big of a kh fan import the god damn game instead of always complaining over square-enix, we got it the first time you don't like SE, no need to tell us in everysingle other post you make ffs.

Meteora

I wondered why they bothered making English translations if they're not going to release it here.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'm assuming you quoted him because you agree with him.

I quoted him because I didn't agree with it and I found it a bit funny.
Besides, even though not much is done to the plotline itself, in KH2FM+, things flow much better. Just..much better. Especially the Disney worlds and their significance in difficulty.

Meteora

Puck honestly, stfu your really starting to piss me off, I don't care if you feel cheated, if your that big of a kh fan import the god damn game instead of always complaining over square-enix, we got it the first time you don't like SE, no need to tell us in everysingle other post you make ffs.
Can't someone just buy it online, although I'm not sure if it'll work with any PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back