• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
here but I also wonder what this suprise is.

There is no surprise. Allow me to quote myself:

HadesDragon said:
That interview was either fake, or the guy had no idea what he was going on about. He said they were "making KH3 for PS3". That clearly contradicts what Nomura had been expressing at the time (that it would be for a handheld, and would not be called KH3).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They should make the original game so good that no fm+´s are needed

They'd make the FM's either way. Even if all the stuff that was in KH2FM was in KH2, they'd just have found more extras to add.

Y

Yannis

They'd make the FM's either way. Even if all the stuff that was in KH2FM was in KH2, they'd just have found more extras to add.
So, um..o_O What is the point making a fm+? They wont make much money with them..

KnightCrownRoxas

So, um..o_O What is the point making a fm+? They wont make much money with them..
Well it depends what they would put in there , but the more they put in there the less money the would make....I mean if they put a lot of info on there , then the new game won't be that good.

Y

Yannis

So isnt this game coming to europe? I wanna know for sure, cuz then I will buy japanese version if it doesnt come =( I WANT ONLY ROCKSOLID INFORMATION, 100%!

HERE IS THE FAKE INTERVIEW. NOW WHEN I THINK IT, IT SEEMS OBVIOUSLY FAKE:
At the FFXII launch in HMV, Oxford Street, my friend had a couple of questions based on KH, which he asked the Square Enix Marketing Manager. You may or may not want to believe it, but this is pretty much re-assuring the KH fans of future projects.

F = Friend
SEM = Square Enix Marketing Manager

F: Hi. I have to ask this on behalf of all the KH fanboys in Europe. Can you PLEASE bring KHII: FM+ to Europe?
SEM: *Laughs* We have big plans for the KH series this year globally. It has become a big series for us.
F: But will KHII: FM+ hit Europe?
SEM: I think it's safe to say you will be pleasantly surprised around the end of the year. *grins*
F: What is the future of KH like?
SEM: Well KHIII is going to be released on PS3 and we will see what we can do with that.
F: What about a KH movie? Advent Children was sick!
SEM: Well you never know - We are good at CGI aren't we? *grins*
F: Will we see another KH game on a Nintendo platform?
SEM: Well like I said, there will be big KH related announcements made this year. Please look forward to it.
F: Will KHIII be a new trilogy with new characters?
SEM: Can't answer.

That's all the questions he had asked, even though none of this is confirmed information, like I said before it's re-assuring. The rest of the questions were about FFXII, which we aren't interested in as the game is already released

Last edited:

key_bearer1

I can understand why people are still in denial saying that kh2fm+ will be released outside of japan but why make such a big deal about it? its just like hadesdragon said most of the fans who want it have already imported it so why bother releasing it outside of japan? it would be too much of a hassle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
no: Its a Wonderful Life, thats the one im talkin about ^^;

xD Oh. Sorry. I think you mean It's a Wonderful World? Well, as for that one, no clue. For some reason I don't think it will, but it doesn't really have as much going against it as KH2FM does...though I heard the game didn't sell all that well in Japan.

RikuDestiny

xD Oh. Sorry. I think you mean It's a Wonderful World? Well, as for that one, no clue. For some reason I don't think it will, but it doesn't really have as much going against it as KH2FM does...though I heard the game didn't sell all that well in Japan.

lol yea that one ^^;
i thought it would, its a whole new game right? whats with square nowadays?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back