• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raxsas

yeah hopefully it will come out soon. mickeys keyblade how do you get that
cool riku and sora fight on your page thing.

Seftrex

I just got this from SE:

There have not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of official reason explaining why.
-Neil

That's from Support.

Seems like it isn't the Japan Exsclusive thing, there is no reason. So it may yet come out in the US, so keep up hope.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So it may yet come out in the US, so keep up hope.[/COLOR]

Lol, no. KH2FM IS japanese exclusive, all of the DC games SE releases are. The only reason why SE has ever released Internationals and such in other countries is when the country in question never gets the original. We got FF7 International, not the original. Ditto for Europe and FFX International.

It's pointless for you to hope. Fact of the matter is: it's not coming.

General Xenos

well if u perserveer then it will come, they (Square enix) like to keep their fans happy, it will come: 1.its already in english, 2.all they have to do is reconfigure it to work on U.S. ps2's :eek:_O:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Last edited:

kh is ba

ITS NOT COMING JUST DEAL WITH IT EVERYONE AND GIVE UP ALL HOPE OF IT COMING. I FEEL LIKE EVERYBODY HAS TO SAY THIS A MILLION TIMES AND IT JUST GETS ON MY NERVES.

Destination

and that's why people need to learn to import, I'm doing it and it only costed me about 110 dollars, just because of shipping and handeling.

but I guess if I am that desprite for the game, then that would make me happy :)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hi all, I've been away from KH2FM+ news for a while due to the new game info etc. So, is it coming out to NA?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Most likely not. In fact, I'd say we can safely assume it's not. I made a huge thread about it a while ago.

Raphael_Sohma

Hello, I'm an old member of these forums and I haven't been able to go to KHInsider.com for a few monthsand missed out on a few updates. Has it been confirmed yet that KH2FM+ is coming to the US or not?

Thank you for your time.

I

ichironin

Hello, I'm an old member of these forums and I haven't been able to go to KHInsider.com for a few monthsand missed out on a few updates. Has it been confirmed yet that KH2FM+ is coming to the US or not?

No news yet; and that doesn't bode well, seeing as how the release date was to be this Fall:closedeyes:

I tried contacting sqenix (like a number of other people) about a week ago, and got the same "no announcement, but no reason not to" reply.

I'm still holding out on importing until the end of the year, but it doesn't seem likely that they'll ever localize FM to the U.S... And I really wanted that Re: COM too >.>

Awards
I'm starting to want to Import the game, but i dont know whether or not the game will work on my American PS3. I also do not want to ruin the PS3, and my old PS2 barely works, its a crap shoot as to whether it will or will not work. So does anybody know if the American PS3 will play Japanese PS2 games??

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can not play imported Japanese games on a non-Japanese PS3, so no, the game will not work on your PS3

Awards
Thats incredibly frustration. So is there any way to make a PS3 play a japanese PS2 game? because i really dont want to import a Jap PS2 and the $80 KHII FM+ with re:COM. I dont have that kind of money, so I'm sure there is someone else is or was in my position, what is out there for me to do??

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Honestly, my advice would be to forget about KH2: Final Mix. It has plenty of extra stuff that I know any KH fan would love to play, but doing so ventures into the $100+ range, and the game is honestly not worth that much money when every single bit of content has been recorded and put into videos on Youtube for you to enjoy =\

You can find Boss Battles, subtitle translations of all the new cutscenes, etc. just by looking on Youtube, which is really your best bet to find out what you missed in KH2: Final Mix, and then to just forget your desire to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back