• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...am I the only one who doesn't really care that much about Re:CoM...? Not that I don't want it, just not as much as KH2FM...

Xman's Keyblade

Guys, there's no need to panic, just relax.

Chances are that we might have luck for KHII:FM+ to be released outside of Japan next year in the fall. So, for now, SE is busy with the other game.

So, My advice as a friend, cross your fingers and pray that Sqaure-Einx will finally make the official announcement for the Outside-of-Japan release for KHII:FM+

Remember, there's nothing about it saying that it's not coming to the US & Europe, nor is there anything about the official release date in the US and Europe, yet.

Okay?!?!?!:toungesmile:

austin_plessinge

yeah, i guess it wouldn't be THAT big of a shocker if they realeased it in the fall next year. because then it would keep people happy. i'm sure SE doesn't want to leave everyone hangin for 1 or maybe even 2 years. and i guess that i personally want CoM to come out more than KH2FM+, but i would take both.....are they suppose to come together or seperate? i don't really remember.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yeah, i guess it wouldn't be THAT big of a shocker if they realeased it in the fall next year. because then it would keep people happy. i'm sure SE doesn't want to leave everyone hangin for 1 or maybe even 2 years. and i guess that i personally want CoM to come out more than KH2FM+, but i would take both.....are they suppose to come together or seperate? i don't really remember.

They could care less if we're happy or not, as long as we buy their games...

Laughingbox

It's together, $75 I believe. :)

Awards
To those wondering about the supposed 1/1/08 release date that was slapped on KH2FM+ at 1up, I sent an email asking where they got this from and got this back:

"That date is placeholder – I don’t think Square Enix has officially announced when/if the game is coming out in the states.

Best wishes,
Jeff Buczek
1UP.com Production
Ziff Davis Game Group
SF, CA"

Damn them. Why the hell should they put a placeholder when they dont even know if it's coming?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To those wondering about the supposed 1/1/08 release date that was slapped on KH2FM+ at 1up, I sent an email asking where they got this from and got this back:

"That date is placeholder – I don’t think Square Enix has officially announced when/if the game is coming out in the states.

Best wishes,
Jeff Buczek
1UP.com Production
Ziff Davis Game Group
SF, CA"

Damn them. Why the hell should they put a placeholder when they dont even know if it's coming?

Yes, why? I think they should at least be sure that it's coming...

roxasindarkness

To be honest I doubt it will come out. I think it will be too much hassle for them to do.

Why do they even do a final mix? Why not just keep one version. We wouldn't have this problem then.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
anyone tried emailing square again?

No offense, but I don't really think that'd do anything. You'd just get an automated message, SE doesn't even read those...

To be honest I doubt it will come out. I think it will be too much hassle for them to do.

Why do they even do a final mix? Why not just keep one version. We wouldn't have this problem then.

Why? Because they want money. Director's Cut/International versions of games are common in Japan, and usually sell pretty well.

ghost99

I just e-mailed them for the first time earlier this week and here is the reply:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support,

There have not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of official
reason explaining why. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our
future titles.

Neil- SQUARE ENIX Customer Support
SQUARE ENIX Global

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I just e-mailed them for the first time earlier this week and here is the reply:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support,

There have not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of official
reason explaining why. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our
future titles.

Neil- SQUARE ENIX Customer Support
SQUARE ENIX Global

That's largely the same reply everyone who's emailed them has received. It's an automated message, they just change the name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back