• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I am still under the impression that it isn't coming out. Honestly, after nothing being said at E3, I believe the silence speaks for itself. You can all still be optimistic if you want, but please don't argue with us who are trying to think realistically. Don't call us pessimists just because we don't agree with you.

Last edited:

jc577777

Do you think they will actually release any information of KHII:FM+ at Comic - Con 07. I mean they did show it a statue of Sora and Kingdom Hearts is a manga series too. What do you think?

jc577777

I don't know were it is. But if you have the tv channel G4 they have a i think 3 day coverage of it. I know it starts to night at 6pm-8pm but times might vary depending were you live.

austin_plessinge

holy crap.......i guess i'm just another fan that is gonna ticked if they don't realease kh2 final mix+ in the u.s. I mean, how could they keep giving the people in japan better versions of a game.....i mean i was ok with it when they did it with kh1 but come on! not again! there really gonna lose some fans if they do this.
:cursing:

#1khfan23

I don't think it will come out, the last one didn't. But I'm still hoping :D

This isn't about if the last 1 came out or not,its about if this 1 does.I mean its not only a kh2 remake they also have re CoM which is mainly what most fans are looking forward to(including me).personally
i just want them to give us re CoM with or with or without the kh2 version

Kaxeri

I think it will come out, but just because of the new COM that's coming with it. If not for COM then I think only Japan would get it just like the first final mix, which i don't think is very fair, but then again, maybe if they do give us the second final mix they would give us the first one too. Probably not though.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I myself would love to be playing a 3D COM but I don't think it will happen. If the game does reach us when will it? @007? 2008? 2009? By 2009 KH3 and the handheld KH game will be out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back