• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

yea, they also have to fix to do other stuff with the game, it's not just about the voices, I mean they would also have to do Re kh com, for that matter, which would take some time. Just wait guys ok.

Xman's Keyblade

You know after reading like 30 threads about KHII:FM+ may or may not come to the USA & Europe, I think this like the reliable thread for me.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I have go with Omshowkh & Hades Dragon on this one. Let's hope that the rumor is true and that it will come out somewhere in either the Fall or the Winter of 2008.

RikuDestiny

I know how heard is it to say NO it's not comeing its that easy or do they like getting emils that take up
space on their computer.

lol yea i guess so... ^^ im sure they might surprise us with something though...

Hey maybe we should hire a mole to get information from square enix!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No afance but when do you decide what thread should be closed.

I'm thinking you ment offence...
And ansemjafar is right... Square Enix releasing it would not be a good buisness plan, so I doubt that we will be seeing a FM+ in stores outside of Japan...
And, if Japan does not release it to other contries, then this thread would no longer be needed...

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
None taken. I don't decide. I am giving my opinion is all. Is there a reason that the thread should remain open though?

Im sorry but people get so mad when someone make a new thread "when is kh2fm+ going to come out" and I thought if their is at least one thread this can still be open for discussion for the game, after all it
is still summer.:idea:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It appears many still believe it's coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back