• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!!I agree that its unfair that japan usually gets more games than us,but that doesnt mean that were not getting this one.its true that it seems like we wont get it but thats just yourself telling yourself that.i mean GEEZE have a little confidence once in a while!:thumbsup:
Well stop being overly positive and think rationally. I hoped for the best and expected the worst. Frankly, I think I got my hopes up a bit too much. Would I like to be proven wrong and shown that it's coming? Absolutley. In fact, I'm hammering those sites that said we'd get a fall release (which we would have heard about E3, no doubt). Will that happen? Nope, probably not.

#1khfan23

Well stop being overly positive and think rationally. I hoped for the best and expected the worst. Frankly, I think I got my hopes up a bit too much. Would I like to be proven wrong and shown that it's coming? Absolutley. In fact, I'm hammering those sites that said we'd get a fall release (which we would have heard about E3, no doubt). Will that happen? Nope, probably not.

I'm not trying to be overly positive i just dont think that u should be assumming the worst even though u dont have any proof.I know this is just outta the blue,but maybe they'll just surprise us with a tv ad(like i said outta the blue,but it could happen

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
maybe they'll just surprise us with a tv ad

No, it won't.

He's not being negative, he's being rational.

E3 is the largest video game related convention outside of Japan, E3 was Square Enix's chance to tell anyone outside of Japan what they felt needed to be said, and they said nothing. If Square Enix had an international release of the game planned, they would have stated so at one of the only opportunities of the year in which they have to make such an announcement, when the American audiences are watching and listening. They said nothing, they've said nothing for the past 6 months, they've said "it's not in the cards", it's simply not happening

#1khfan23

i agree it was.......but maype something a little more possible like.............i got nothin'

#1khfan23

1.where would we find tickets in the first place?
2.i bet (seeing as she sings for kingdom heartrs)that there friends and she'll let him go to 1 with out a ticket.
(not trying to be negative or anything)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
...because she sung a song for a game he worked on mean's he's buddies with her? Doubt it, she walked into a studio, sang a song, walked out with a check and went on her merry way

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Fall 2008 is a little unreasonable dont you think. It might be true but i dont know like the rest of us. I think that i could come out earlier than that if they do consider it because all they have to do is get the voices in english which would take a while but....

That's far from all they have to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back