• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas-sama

Does Nomura really have control of what games of his get localized? I thought once the games out it's all up to Square Enix to do what they please?

KINGDOM_BLADE

Does Nomura really have control of what games of his get localized? I thought once the games out it's all up to Square Enix to do what they please?

No he said in an interview that he doesnt feel like localizing it so it is up to him and SE Japan to decide if we get it so he has some control

SenSx

Yeah, don't tell me it's not even up to him a little,
it's his project, if he really wanted it to be released outside Japan, he would do his best.
He just doesn"t care less about us, and if KH2FM+ does not come here, we've got our confirmation that SE is still treating us like *****....

I thought SE would change his mind now, someday they'll have to, the 20th FF's anniversary was quite a good occasion...

Well, we'll know soon enough...

RikuDestiny

yup like that final fantasy 7 remake they teased us with.. i mean it is the 10th aniversary in september.. i they really wanted to these things like SeSx said they wouldve done it.. theyre teasing us...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
E3 is over, Square Enix has made no mention or anything of the sort at the event regarding KH2: Final Mix

Game over, KH2 Final mix will not be released outside of Japan

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

You're absolutely right; that's the way it works. I suppose Nomura could influence the decision to a certain degree, but it's ultimately not up to him.

Yeah, don't tell me it's not even up to him a little,
it's his project, if he really wanted it to be released outside Japan, he would do his best.
He just doesn"t care less about us, and if KH2FM+ does not come here, we've got our confirmation that SE is still treating us like *****....

I thought SE would change his mind now, someday they'll have to, the 20th FF's anniversary was quite a good occasion...

Well, we'll know soon enough...

Meh, you don't really know anything, do you? So what if it's his project? The decision isn't up to him. It belongs to SE's financial department. And why SHOULD he care, exactly? He doesn't live here, he doesn't develop the games for us, it's not his market.

Oh, and, uh, before any of you get started, they don't release news regarding US releases of games at the TOKYO Game Show. So you guys can be pretty sure it isn't leaving Japan. For those of you that can import, now's the time if you haven't done it already.

Sora1296

You're absolutely right; that's the way it works. I suppose Nomura could influence the decision to a certain degree, but it's ultimately not up to him.

Meh, you don't really know anything, do you? So what if it's his project? The decision isn't up to him. It belongs to SE's financial department. And why SHOULD he care, exactly? He doesn't live here, he doesn't develop the games for us, it's not his market.

Oh, and, uh, before any of you get started, they don't release news regarding US releases of games at the TOKYO Game Show. So you guys can be pretty sure it isn't leaving Japan. For those of you that can import, now's the time if you haven't done it already.

Well, it is his project....im pretty sure before SE can do anything with Kingdom Hearts they have to at least ask for his opinion......he MADE KH and he does care because he is very aware that KH is VERY popular here..he said it on a interview

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura didn't MAKE Kingdom Hearts per se, Square Enix corporation in conjunction with Disney conceived Kingdom Hearts, and then they simply handed the project over to Nomura and said "Do it"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, it is his project....im pretty sure before SE can do anything with Kingdom Hearts they have to at least ask for his opinion......he MADE KH and he does care because he is very aware that KH is VERY popular here..he said it on a interview

Uh, no they don't. And besides, Disney owns all the rights to the KH characters anyway. There was a KH cell phone game in which SE and Nomura weren't involved at all. See what I mean?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If they didn't care about us they wouldn't make games for us.

And who says they make the games for us? They make them for Japan, their primary market. If they decide it'll be worth it to send a game here, it's sent. If they don't, it doesn't leave Japan. Simple as that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They don't do it for us, they do it for our money. And KH2:FM+ is not a money-making opportunity for them

Awards
Considering the fact that they said absolutley nothing about FM+ or Kingdom Hearts at E3, I think it's safe to say that the game is NOT coming outside of Japan and we got the short end of the stick as usual. You know, I really did have hope for this one...

#1khfan23

Considering the fact that they said absolutley nothing about FM+ or Kingdom Hearts at E3, I think it's safe to say that the game is NOT coming outside of Japan and we got the short end of the stick as usual. You know, I really did have hope for this one...[/QUOTE

STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!!I agree that its unfair that japan usually gets more games than us,but that doesnt mean that were not getting this one.its true that it seems like we wont get it but thats just yourself telling yourself that.i mean GEEZE have a little confidence once in a while!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back