• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenSx

Damn I can't wait anymore....I'm dying for KH2FM+ in Europe!
If we miss it I don't know how I could do...I will hate Square Enix if they don't give it to us... same for FFXII international too...
can't stop thinking about it....

I need to do something!

Petitions are not enough,
mails yeah, I can still send emails but...
I may send a postcard to SE US AND SE JAPAN, both in english, it's not worse writing it in Japanese, sure they can read english.

So can you give the addresses of SE US and SE JAPAN to send them postcards?

It would be awesome to send them lots of cards! I live in Europe and I'm gonna see about the price and do it, so I guess every one can!

Can someone make, or put, a drawing of this website which could be use for a postcard for asking KH2FM+ worldwide?
At least we could try.

Then if it still does nothing, we'll have to think about something else...
What about a video with fans or something like that, directly sent to SE?

or maybe riot like some sugested....

khmaster101

thankz for pointing that out for us sweet square enix got an online chat room....

4267197masterform.jpg

Athomus

It's the middle of summer guys, just relax, and keep your spiriits up.

You didn't think that something that was rumored to be released in fall would be released earlier do you?

SenSx

Yeah I still have hope about that, I'll wait untill E3, then if there is nothing about that there,
I'll wait untill TGS.
THEN, if there is still nothing about that there I suppose I will have some hope left and I'll wait untill the end of the year and the beginning if the year 2008(the date about KH2FM+ in US on EGM website is 01/01/08...well...).

But hope will go away more and more...

But in case of SE does not do anything for us,if those rumors are wrong, I think we should try something else now, we would have more time if we begin shortly.

Narnoldshmarnold

Me three. I'm gunna wait untill e3 and tgs and if nothing comes up, I'll buy a japanese ps2 and the game. all that money just for 1 game? Yea, its worth it.

RikuDestiny

i havent heared back from square enix then again i sent another email about 2 months ago.... so i dont really know whats going or what to think anymore.....

SenSx

Thats what I'm goning to do I'll what till E3 and TGS. I'm probably cracy but I had a dream about the
game when I found out about it. But it's probably just wishful thinking.:blushing:

Damn!
I dreamt last night that KH2FM+ was released world wide!
I swear!
It can be just a coincidence!
lets pray all together!

Ethereal

If KH2:FM+ is to be released outside Japan, we're not gonna know about it 'till E3. The fact that SE's not telling us "yes" or "no" is actually good, they could be waiting for that very moment at E3.

I can't think of any other reason why they haven't decided yet. Maybe they're deciding if they can put other games on hold to make time for this.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Damn!
I dreamt last night that KH2FM+ was released world wide!
I swear!
It can be just a coincidence!
lets pray all together!

Do you think that you're some prophesiser(sp)? ah well

*goes back to praying for FM+*

LinkSlySora

When does/did E3 start? I don't want to import KH2FM+ if it is coming to NA, but if it doesn't come here then I might. The game looks worth buying because its not just a normal Re-release, even the KH2 remake would be worth it alone because of all of the extras in one game, but CoM is also cool looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back