• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
I use to be hopeful KH2 final mix would make it to America, now I'm really doubting it. Personally, I think at this point Square-Enix should hold off and just release a comp for the Ps3 covering the entire series and include loads of bonus material. Whatever happens, I just hope it isn't half ass done.

skyhart

I personly think that the game might actually come out in America even thought the original final mix didnt Because the final mix+ has the remake of CoM so since that is a whole other game intirely they might release in the US

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't believe that they would release final mix2+ w/o releasing the first one. I mean, there is the factor of CoM being in it, but still, it just wouldnt feel right...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. Magazines can be unreliable sources.

I don't believe that they would release final mix2+ w/o releasing the first one. I mean, there is the factor of CoM being in it, but still, it just wouldnt feel right...
You're treating the FM games as if they're a series of their own. Japan only got the first FM because we got the extra bosses they didn't. We got the same versions of CoM and KH2 as they did, meaning that we should have every right to it as they do.

#1KH

I read in the Official PS2 Magazine UK that it might come in fall this year, but it must be a rumour, but how do they know that info before the public if it is true?:confused: :confused:

eoin

if you go to games xtreme and click on uk releases you'll find kingdom hearts 2 final mix on there list they don't give a date but it will be released in the uk some time this year.

TepidShark

Awards
Again, I know this doesn't confirm its release, but this is still a good sign. And this time it is from an offical playstation magazine. This makes EGM/1up, PSM, and now the offical UK Playstation Magazine saying KH2FM+ is coming to the west. Just to be clear there is no longer a offical Playstation Magazine in America, and I wonder, if we still had one, if the US OPM would be saying it is coming to the west.

Ethereal

Of course, everyone knows about the campaigns/petitions, I know this already... but is it dead? I'm still sending e-mails, and just got my mom to sign the petition along with my sis... they both have only a vague clue of what KH is xD

I hope it comes out here D:
Nomura-sama's art is to pretty not to witness on my own t.v.~

TepidShark

Awards
It just seems odd that all these places would be confirming it is coming to the America and Europe, if it wasn't true.

M

mikeyj246

well if they're ocnfirmin it so much then it should be tru im personally leanin on a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent chance that it will come here

Gem

Well, I just found a page saying that Nomura says Final Mix will be out in the Autumn of 2007. I'll add it just to show you I'm not bluffing. Just a sec....

...There we go!

yey.png

DarknessInZero

Even so, it does say it comes out in Autumn 07. And it does seem odd that so many people are already confirming it...

Kurxi

Finally but to be sure, I think I will pick up the main gaming magazine in my country, EGM... But if it is true, then all English countries fans will cry in joy and celebrate!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope it comes out to NA/Europe as well and I've read that before as well, but it will only be official when SE gives an official statement saying it will come out, I mean those magazines don't exactly give a source so maybe it's just suspicion, so know one knows if it's true...

Ven-Roxas-Sora

I think that if they don't anounce anything at all about kingdom hearts at E3 than it will pretty much for sure not be coming. I wish it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back