• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionhearth

I think SE should stop focusing all their attention on final fantasy and put more on kh I play both series.
Kh2 kicked FFXII ass in every subject ( I dunno graficts maybe...).
KH is the future of SE sometime people will get boring of FF

Kurxi

Actually it is more of the other way around, you see the Final Fantasy series is nice because every Final Fantasy is the Final Fantasy. You play with different set of people all the time. But Kingdom Hearts series is an ongoing series so people might be like, "The Keyblade kid again? Boring..."

Haku

<3
I think that they should mainly focus on the real history behind the series.

Brazen Soul

what ever SE comes out with i hope it is soon, be it KH 2/RE:COM, KH 3, or some ramdom spin off i hope it is soon i've beaten kh2 so many times i've lost count, same thing goes for FF XII.
i'm getting impatinent

Member XIV

Guys, SE party is a Japanese event, so they wouldn't bother about an american release there, it is possible since on the American website on SE.com, it announced the party, but unlikley. If there is no announcement by E3, which really is our last hope, I am going to import.

#1KH

But there was no E3 this year, because the last ever E3 conferance was last year. They should show it on the TGS, there is a good chance!

TepidShark

Awards
That is not true. E3 has just been moved to July and is smaller for the show parts, but it will still have big announcements from the press conferences.

#1KH

Thats good to know. I was getting confused about how the conferances worked after last year. But there should be some interesting stuff coming in July.:)

#1KH

If it takes that long, then they must be adding extra stuff for outside of Japan. They might even include the japanese voices, and then most people will know what donald duck sounds like in japanese!

LinkSlySora

If it takes that long, then they must be adding extra stuff for outside of Japan. They might even include the japanese voices, and then most people will know what donald duck sounds like in japanese!

I think the reason there is english voices in Japanese Kingdom Hearts Final Mix because (I read in a few different places) that many of them like the sound of english voices. SE Might announce KH2FM+ to be released to other countries because they may know people in those places would find out about it. About what I said before, I forgot of E3 at the time, so if it isn't announced by then, it probably won't come, but I don't know.

Kurxi

So only E3 or two more day of SE party will tell us, I think if the SE party doesn't, there alway the SE site, some games are revealed there right?

TepidShark

Awards
So only E3 or two more day of SE party will tell us, I think if the SE party doesn't, there alway the SE site, some games are revealed there right?

Yeah, even though we already knew the original KH2 was coming to America, the announcement of the release date was not announced at an event. It was just posted one day on the SE America Site. And since they may not have to make demos on account of the KH2FM+ consisting of semi-remakes, they could not nessesary announce it at E3, and just announce it (along with a press release) one day on their site.

LinkSlySora

Yeah, even though we already knew the original KH2 was coming to America, the announcement of the release date was not announced at an event. It was just posted one day on the SE America Site. And since they may not have to make demos on account of the KH2FM+ consisting of semi-remakes, they could not nessesary announce it at E3, and just announce it (along with a press release) one day on their site.

I guess I should now check their website more often. I ussally do anyway. But on the Japenese SE website, it doesn't mention KH2FM+. (Well doesn't show it on that slideshow thing they have up with games and other stuff, but I can't read Japanese so it might, I just don't think so)

TepidShark

Awards
I guess I should now check their website more often. I ussally do anyway. But on the Japenese SE website, it doesn't mention KH2FM+. (Well doesn't show it on that slideshow thing they have up with games and other stuff, but I can't read Japanese so it might, I just don't think so)

Yeah, that was interesting to me that they took that off the Japanese site that quickly. I would have thought that would have been a big game that would stay up there a long time.

eoin

does any one know a contact for these people I want to complaine.

V

V.A.T.13

*cough* Wikipedia and my friend's gaming magazine says FM+ comes to U.S. in Fall 07. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back