• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
To make the KH2FM+ forum come off at least a bit more cleaner and comely, I've decided to instill an official thread regarding release dates for KH2FM+ outside Japan.

Release threads already made, like this one, will remain. However, please keep note that future release date threads will be closed on the spot, or merged with this one.

To help the cause:

...Okies, just to warn you now: NO I'M NOT 100% SURE ABOUT ANYTHING OF KH2FM+ OUTSIDE OF JAPAN SO DON'T EVEN ASK. I'm just alerting people. 8D;;

Here's the deal. Square-Enix wants names. And, yes, they want them NOW. You might already be on the mailing list, but do this anyways. If you want to see KH2FM+ outside of Japan, EMAIL OR SNAIL MAIL ASAP. Everything you need to know is in the link below:

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE. CLICK ITTTTT.

Basically, all you have to do is send an email or a letter to Square-Enix, keeping it simple, and tell them your name and that you want the game released outside of Japan. But, that's just the basics. You NEED to read the stuff from that entry.

Just send them an email, give them your name, and tell them that you want a release outside of Japan. DO IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT KH2FM+ IN ENGLISH. DO IT FOR SORAAAAAAA *brick'd*

...Yeah, I'll shut up now. But, hey! It's looking a little bit brighter... me thinks... :D;

Again: EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS RIGHT HERE. DO NOT JUST READ THIS THREAD. READ THIS LINK RIGHT HERE, AND YES YOU MAY IGNORE THE COMMENTS.

BUT WAIT

DO NOT GET TOO FAR AHEAD OF YOURSELVES. The following is a disclaimer:

Ahoy there new guys!
I'd like to point something out before you post numerous threads like this.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ MAY or MAY NOT COME TO THE U.S.
There are factors that lean towards it not coming, like the last final mix not coming, and the fact that Nomura and Square-Enix are busy with other projects. And there are factors leaning towards it coming, like rumors, the fact that Disney holds the large of its industry in the U.S., and the fact that the fanbase has grown immensely.

The truth is, we do not know, currently IF it will ever come out in the U.S., if it even does.
Square-Enix Representative Neil has said that the company KNOWS about the demand here, however, there has been no official action taken on it, and there is NO official confirmation of an international release of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+.

There was a thread here that said they interviewed Neil, and he said that ALL the articles, rumors, magazines, websites, etc. that say that it IS coming to the U.S., are purely speculation, and nothing official has been said.

Therefore, as of yet, we have no official confirmation of an international release ever coming, coming in the Fall, or any of the other rumors you might have heard. Square-Enix has simply said nothing on the matter, and despite what you hear, this is the reality:

It may or may not come. But right now, it's been stated there hasn't been an official statement on Square-Enix's plans. This means, that as of right now, unless stated otherwise by Square-Enix, it is not coming to the U.S./Europe/Australia.. This does not mean it will not come, it simply means that if it is going to be, Square-Enix hasn't told us if or when. Therefore, take the rumors with a grain of salt. Listen only for when Square-Enix makes an official confirmation, if they do. Just like with Kingdom Hearts II's release.

Square-Enix is however, taking emails and names for the people interested in KH2FM+ coming overseas. If you are interested, please email their customer support or instant message their live chat at SQUARE ENIX Global

D

Deleted member 35867

Square Enix has a live chat on the website? SWEET!:thumbsup: I have to try that! Thanks for telling me!

Sexy Angel
Thats pretty cool, thx for pointing that out to us :thumbup:

Haku

<3
Hey thanks for the useful information that sure does clear a lot of things up for me.

Member XIV

What happened to the 20 page topic, I guess it was deleted.

Anyways, I sent an email and I suggest everybody else does too, if we want FM+ we have to fight for it.

LinkSlySora

What happened to the 20 page topic, I guess it was deleted.

Anyways, I sent an email and I suggest everybody else does too, if we want FM+ we have to fight for it.

I was wondering about that too....
Thanks for posting this, :thumbsup: I hope all of these emails help bring this game to other countries:)

Xman's Keyblade

Man, I am so siked about this since it was first released in March of this year, but I can't wait anymore!!!:cursing:

I want to know if KHIIFM+ is coming outside of Japan, if it does, I will scream with joy, but if not, then I will swear, curse, and cry in sadness and pain because it is a crime that the people outside of Japan will feel envious of the people of Japan for hogging all of the good video games for themselves.:cry:

Well, as I said before, I can't wait anymore!!!!!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll be sending that email the SECOND im not in school totally cheating to be on Khinsider. ;P But seriously. It'd be well worth the time for people to send those emails. This game looks so amazing, im probably gonna import it if it doesnt come here to the states. I know. People have already but im kinda holding out to see if they release it here. So yeah. Just kinda wanted to post my veiws and stuff. =D

D

Deleted member 36435

People what Dogenzaka wrote was old... SQUARE-ENIX is no longer taking names for the list because people abused the system thinking it would KHII:FM+ release internationally... but the truth is, Neil made the list himself SQUARE-ENIX had nothing to do with it... so don't waste your time your going to get the response:
"Currently we have no plans to release Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ internationally. As of now there is no official reason why. This is not to say it won't release internationally, but there is a small chance."
Or something along those lines, hope that clears things up...

Sora1296

they have to releasse it here, i mean our KH2 was the same as the japannese one.....and japan is using the American voices for final mix+...if i didnt knew better..i would say they were using us:unsure:

Mickeys Keyblade

they have to releasse it here, i mean our KH2 was the same as the japannese one.....and japan is using the American voices for final mix+...if i didnt knew better..i would say they were using us:unsure:

i dont think so hope not anyway :eek:_O: I have the import I am sad I dont now what the silent scenes are saying lol but it is definatley worth getting so fight for it!!

Sora1296

well, we`re 2 days away from the Square Enix party......maybe we`ll get some good news!...what do u guys think? also i read that Nomura wanted to do something "special" for the american...has anyone else read this before? what do you think this "spacial" thing is all about?:confused:

fallinroxas

Well if you do a live chat on the square-enix site then this is what they have to say about it.
" There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix being released in North America. On top of that, there has not been any reasoning on why(if it didn't)it would not."

So most likely it will come out here in America.

Kurxi

I am holding out KH2 (Good cover with no greatest hit) and KH2 GH (The one with the GH lego) just to see if KH2FM+ will come out. The best part about this is Chain of Memories in 3D! Second is the Organization battles! KH2FM+ is a big different compare to KH2, so they can't make us just miss out this opportunity to get more fans... I really hope the Surprise is KH2FM+...

Riku_Rulz

same here man. they have to have in in english.. if not i think they would lose some fans

Darknecessity

To me it's the same seing how I'm going to import it in japanese anyway ( despite not understanding the language, I prefer to take the chance than to never getting to play it ) but it's STUPID from them not to release the game in the US/Europe, mainly because of CoM and all the changes that have been made to the II itself..it has to come out in the western world!

TepidShark

Awards
Some interesting developments today as Guitar Hero Rocks The 80's was made official: Guitar Hero will (officially) Rock the 80s - PlayStation 2 News at GameSpot. Now why do you care about this? Because this game (or Guitar Hero 80's Edition as it was originally known) was listed in that same EGM article that said that Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ is coming to the US. And so far they have been right about everything on that list, so it is possible that they may be right about KH2FM+ coming to the US.

However, at the same time Square Enix announced today that they are making a special edition version of Final Fantasy XII: IGN: Final Fantasy XII Update Set for Japan, which I personally am suprised by I didn't think they were going to do a special edition for that game, but I guess I was wrong. FFXII special edition is currently set for August 9 in Japan. I don't think this will affect much regarding KH2FM+'s possible release in the US because if the Fall 07 release date is for real than the US will be getting KH2FM+ just as Japan is getting FFXII special edition. What this does change though is that we can no longer cite KH2FM+ being Square Enix's last PS2 game as a reason for the KH2FM+ to come to the US because it is no longer Square Enix's last PS2 game.

I still think that KH2FM+ has a very good chance of coming to the US, it is just that some of the rules and talking points for KH2FM+ to come to the US have changed a little bit.

disneyboy20022

Release Date:01/01/2008
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Genre: RPG
Publisher: Square Enix USA
Developer: Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + PS2 Game, Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + Playstation 2

I posted this in the last 20-page thread that mysteriously vanished back to a (at the moment) 2 page thread...

Could this be the new supposed release date for the USA release of KH2FM+ ... Perhaps 1UP and/or Gamespot has a spy or an inside source at Square Enix....

Any thoughts....

Kurxi

1/1/08 is too far away, I think. Japanese games alway release about two to three months earlier than the English versions so that means that this date can't be the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back