• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks for the help you guys, I'm not sure what I should do... I'll probably wait until the end of the year for something then import if nothing occurs.

Awards
who knows what i'll do, but I hope that there is a way to play FM on PS3. I would also consider importing KH FM as well...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, there is no way to play imported japanese PS2 games on a PS3 unless you buy a Japanese PS3

Blue

home is where the heart is
It won't come ever outside of Japan,that's a fact,just deal with it.The only option is to import it

KingdomCrownSora

Okay I have something to say about the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix coming out in America , this might cheer you up....Okay I searched up Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Usa in google , right..Okay well I found something on 1UP , a game website...Well anyway I saw this it said Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix USA and Japan..Of course I clicked the one for USA , and what do you know there is a release date for it ...It said it will come out in 1/1/08 or January 1 , 2008...Also this might be true because Normura said there willl be a surprise at the end of the year for Europe and the USA ...So let's wait and see I hope this helps you.

Seftrex

Okay I have something to say about the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix coming out in America , this might cheer you up....Okay I searched up Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Usa in google , right..Okay well I found something on 1UP , a game website...Well anyway I saw this it said Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix USA and Japan..Of course I clicked the one for USA , and what do you know there is a release date for it ...It said it will come out in 1/1/08 or January 1 , 2008...Also this might be true because Normura said there willl be a surprise at the end of the year for Europe and the USA ...So let's wait and see I hope this helps you.

Don't trust 1up... Or any other site that is not really official.

SE has not said anything about a release date for the US or Europe. Hate to burst your bubble, but I believe it was said that Final Mix (KH) would come out....

KingdomCrownSora

Nothing has been said about Kingdom Hearts Final Mix...That was released along time ago , if it was to come out in the USA then it would have already..Did you here Normura , he said himself that in Europe and North America is getting a surprise at the end of the year ...I mean what else would it be?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Did you here Normura , he said himself that in Europe and North America is getting a surprise at the end of the year ...I mean what else would it be?

Lol.

1. It wasn't an interview with Nomura. It was a supposed "SE Marketing Manager". Nomura has little input on the matter, on the whole.

2. It was a fake interview. A hoax.

3. Sites and magazines are untrustworthy. Especially 1UP.

4. If SE was going to release it here, we would have heard of it by now. SE had their last chance at this year's E3, and they said nothing. They're not going to say anything at Jump Festa, because it's a japanese event, and the japanese don't care about what happens outside of Japan, at least where videogame releases are concerned. Also, SE will never announce that they will *not* bring KH2FM here.

5. It would be a bad business move bringing the game here.

6. E-mails and petitions are useless.

So it's not coming here. Just please deal with it.

Last edited:

KingdomCrownSora

You have a point there just wanted to let you guys know that..It pissed me off Japanese have to have everything just because our Kingdom Hearts 2 is better and has more features.Like you said deal with it..I might import it I'm just going to wait awhile.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It pissed me off Japanese have to have everything just because our Kingdom Hearts 2 is better and has more features

What? Our version is KH2 was exactly the same as the japanese one.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Can't say that Square doesn't love to raise outside hopes and then drop them like rocks. They do. Right now, all I care about is waiting for the second volume of the Kingdom Hearts 2 manga to be in stores cause I know it'll at least have things different from the game and I know it's coming to the US. That's the closest thing I'll have to FM+

KingdomCrownSora

Our version of Kh2 had less features than the Japanese version
That's nice...To know and that the fact they get everything...I mean KH2FM+ has it's ups and downs coming here , like why are so much game websites and magzines saying it will come out...I mean might as well not mention it at all..I mean if it didn't have Re Chain of Memories on it then it wouldn't be as big..Or if it had a secret ending..But it does.And much more things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back