• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM Organization XIII Mushrooms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Question the second:

After killing an Organization mushroom and obtaining the highest rank prizes (completely fulfilling what they want you to do in their mini-game, to the point where the confetti pops out of their heads), do the Organization XIII mushrooms re-spawn? I'm looking forward to getting every single weapon in the game once KH2FM+ arrives, and since they randomly drop shields and staves, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to reset my game after defeating one until I get what I want, or if I have the choice to keep fighting them over and over until the weapons drop. Thanks for your time!

Zeffphyr

Question the second:

After killing an Organization mushroom and obtaining the highest rank prizes (completely fulfilling what they want you to do in their mini-game, to the point where the confetti pops out of their heads), do the Organization XIII mushrooms re-spawn? I'm looking forward to getting every single weapon in the game once KH2FM+ arrives, and since they randomly drop shields and staves, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to reset my game after defeating one until I get what I want, or if I have the choice to keep fighting them over and over until the weapons drop. Thanks for your time!

Nope, you don´t have to restart your game. I think you can play them as many times as you want
even after you beat them all and get the

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zeffphyr

∞;4257402 said:
Nice job at spoilers. Pity the information is at least two years old, means nothing to the story, and most people know already.

Yeah lol, I still cant figure out how to do those right >.<
But I just figured I´d try since he hasn´t played the game yet
so technically it´s a spoiler to him :p

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
you might have totally raped his hopes tho
jk

UnstoppableSound

I don't get it. How is that a spoiler lol?
I know that I'm supposed to get the Winner's Proof after the 13th Mushroom. Thanks for the info by the way!!

Zeffphyr

I don't get it. How is that a spoiler lol?
I know that I'm supposed to get the Winner's Proof after the 13th Mushroom. Thanks for the info by the way!!

lol, I just thought it would be a spoiler to you since you might not know that you´d get it since you haven´t played the game and might´ve not found out yet :p.

And happy I could help! :)

Zeffphyr

Really they could be anywhere?!
Aww man its gonna be a mission to find them! DX
Thanks!

Here´s a a list of the locations lol. They don´t come up randomly

- The Old Mansion (Twilight Town)[mansion´s front yard]
- Bridge (Beast´s Castle)[where you fought Xaldin]
- Palace Gate (Land of Dragons)[where you fought Shan-Yu]
- Tunnelway (Twilight Town)[where Roxas fought the fake Vivis]
- Memory´s Skyscraper (TWTNW)
- Christmas Tree Plaza (Christmas Town)[where you fought the Experiment]
- Treasure Room (Agrabah)[room after Chasm of Challenges]
- Castle Gate(Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden)[Where you fight Demyx the last time]
- Isla de Muerta: Moonlight Nook (Port Royal)[the place right before where you fought Barbossa]
- Underworld Caverns: Atrium (Olympus Coliseum)[Where you fight Demyx´s water clones for the first time]
- The Tower (Twilight Town)[where you first met Pete]
- Waterway (Timeless River)[where you got the Cornerstone back from Pete´s boat]

The Last Mushroom (no challenge involved, just complete all other Mushrooms)

- The Great Maw (Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden)[where the 1000 Heartless battle took place]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back