• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Not sure if this was ever posted here, if so, my apologies, I just read about this.

YOU NEED A COPY OF THE ACTUAL GAME TO GET THIS TO WORK, and a computer that can rip ISOs off PS2 DVDs

Translation site w/ DL links:
Xeeynamo's blog: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English/Italian translation [FINAL-Rev5]

How to patch:
To patch the game you need to extract to the same folder the patcher, the patch and the ISO of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix from your original copy of the game. Drag the patch file to the patcher. When the patcher shows you the changelog and the other info, write into the window the name of the ISO. At this point, after pressing RETURN, the ISO will patch permanently, so be sure to protect all your original copies before to continue.

Translation in action:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh my god that's amazing.
Brb gonna go buy..... Everything cuz I have none of this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*ahem* that video at 1:22. Seriously, WTF is that?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've already patched it. However... to be honest I've memorized everything in KHII Final Mix. I don't even really care much. I would have MUCH preferred a Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix patch. KHII has the advantage of having a picture for almost everything where as KH1 FM does not. Synthesizing stuff is ridiculously hard in KHIFM. This is very old news though, so I'm surprised it has not been posted here until today.

Pestilence

Awards
Looks AMAZING on emulator. Near perfect job from what I played so far. Very exited to play KH2FM finally in full english :) (and HD).

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't really understand what that meant...sorry...I'm not that savvy on computer stuff...can someone explain to me more in depth how you can get that to work? Also...there isn't a KH1FM patch yet...is there :(

Gram

Banned
Awards
thats just awesome :D kinda wish i knew how to use those emulators and stuff, tho had kh2fm so long dont really need a patch anymore.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah it's kind of complicated but you could patch the file on disc (the .iso) with the translation patch, burn it on a new DVD, and play it on a modded/swap tool/magic key PS2.

Buuuuut I'd rather just play it on an emulator.

Same, the way my new laptop makes the game look far surpasses anything I've seen my PS2 capable of outputing (also my tv is pretty much poo). This patch has been in this stage for quite a while but I suppose it's good to let the rest of the community who aren't aware. Apparantly it can still freeze in some places, like after the data fights, but on the whole it is a much stabler and thorough patch than what we have seen before. A great job by all those involved

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a heads up, this version seems to run a little slower than the clean version. Also, I've had the tihng crash once, while versing a data replica, something that never happened while playing the clean one. Although with regular use of an autosave-esque quick save slot this shouldn't be a problem

Health_100

Would anyone b able to make a quick video on hao to do this im really not to familiar with the iso things.

Now just to forget about mums birthday and buy fm+ off ebay instead lol.

1 More thing.

Do the cutscenes and movie parts, do they speak in enlish or asian with english subtitles

Last edited by a moderator:

Forsaken Shadow

Can someone explain how to patch my game in simpler words? I'm not very good at these kind of things, and I don't want to ruin my copy of the game :/ Help please?

venomblade

Yep i've used that for months, beat the crap outta the game. Really wish they added everything in the FM to the original game. You really saw how the organization operated and interacted with eachother on such a higher level than in the original game. Still took me forever to beat terra's will but i finally did lol

For all who need it, here ya go(go to post under this one)

1 More thing.

Do the cutscenes and movie parts, do they speak in enlish or asian with english subtitles

Everything is in english. Cutscene voices were in english orignally because it's a FM. The subtitles are all in english now. Some things that are useless aren't translated like some instructions, or gummi ship tihngs, but other than the 99% of the game is translated and totally playable.

oh and not sure if this is allowed, but here are links for the .iso already pre english patched by me :)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here's also a link to one of the latest revisions of the pcsx2 emulator already pre configured(except for your controls), but there's instructions on how to get that working.

PS2 Emulator(by VenomBlade891).zip

(disregard the game links in the instructions as they are the same as the ones i posted above)

as you can see here, plenty of people have downloaded it. Just wanna give back to the community so they can get the full experience of this game :)
http://i56.tinypic.com/anzkhe.png

Youtube Proof
[video=youtube;laAMEnmBFvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laAMEnmBFvw[/video]

Just PM me or youtube msg me if you need any help with anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back