• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Yep i've used that for months, beat the crap outta the game. Really wish they added everything in the FM to the original game. You really saw how the organization operated and interacted with eachother on such a higher level than in the original game. Still took me forever to beat terra's will but i finally did lol

For all who need it, here ya go(go to post under this one)

Everything is in english. Cutscene voices were in english orignally because it's a FM. The subtitles are all in english now. Some things that are useless aren't translated like some instructions, or gummi ship tihngs, but other than the 99% of the game is translated and totally playable.

oh and not sure if this is allowed, but here are links for the .iso already pre english patched by me :)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here's also a link to one of the latest revisions of the pcsx2 emulator already pre configured(except for your controls), but there's instructions on how to get that working.

PS2 Emulator(by VenomBlade891).zip

(disregard the game links in the instructions as they are the same as the ones i posted above)

as you can see here, plenty of people have downloaded it. Just wanna give back to the community so they can get the full experience of this game :)
http://i56.tinypic.com/anzkhe.png

Youtube Proof
[video=youtube;laAMEnmBFvw]PCSX2- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (English Patched) Lingering Will Battle [Terra's Armor] *1080p* - YouTube[/video]

Just PM me or youtube msg me if you need any help with anything.

Thanks for the .iso links mate. Just fixed up my PCSX2 before as I'm planning on replaying the entire series in one go but I'd rather play it on my PC. So yeah, thanks for the links :)

EDIT: ISO doesn't seem to be working for me. I've set it so it loads ISOs, I hit Boot CDVD (full). It takes me to the PS2 browser screen and I'm met with the disc selection. I click that and a few seconds later it goes back to that screen. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8.
EDIT 2: Ok so it works on your PCSX2 but not mine. I can run my PS2 discs fine but not isos? w/e, I'll just use your files.
EDIT 3: Haha Lol, I just think I realised what the problem was, I didn't change my BIOS to Jap one. Still on Europe. I'll edit again.
EDIT 4: Haha yep, that fixed it. I'll use your files anyway since they're more updated.
EDIT 5: Nvm, going back to mine. Cbf doing controls again.
EDIT 6: Thanks again mate - It works great =) - http://i.imgur.com/KRJvz.jpg

Last edited:

venomblade

Thanks for the .iso links mate. Just fixed up my PCSX2 before as I'm planning on replaying the entire series in one go but I'd rather play it on my PC. So yeah, thanks for the links :)

EDIT: ISO doesn't seem to be working for me. I've set it so it loads ISOs, I hit Boot CDVD (full). It takes me to the PS2 browser screen and I'm met with the disc selection. I click that and a few seconds later it goes back to that screen. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8.
EDIT 2: Ok so it works on your PCSX2 but not mine. I can run my PS2 discs fine but not isos? w/e, I'll just use your files.
EDIT 3: Haha Lol, I just think I realised what the problem was, I didn't change my BIOS to Jap one. Still on Europe. I'll edit again.
EDIT 4: Haha yep, that fixed it. I'll use your files anyway since they're more updated.
EDIT 5: Nvm, going back to mine. Cbf doing controls again.
EDIT 6: Thanks again mate - It works great =) - http://i.imgur.com/KRJvz.jpg

Thanks for confirming :) Glad you got it working

Note: The bios I and the emulator in my link uses is actually the English bios and all games work for me, NTSC-J ones, NTSC ones and PAL ones. Just sayin :p

Also, did you have any luck finding a kingdom hearts 1 final mix english patch? I really feel like it doesn't exist..

Last edited:

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Thanks for confirming :) Glad you got it working

Note: The bios I and the emulator in my link uses is actually the English bios and all games work for me, NTSC-J ones, NTSC ones and PAL ones. Just sayin :p

Also, did you have any luck finding a kingdom hearts 1 final mix english patch? I really feel like it doesn't exist..

Nope sorry, I'm still looking for that myself as well as the Birth by Sleep FM English. I know Truthkey has done it but 1. I can't find any decent download links for it and 2. I can't find a decent PSP emulator for it (I have the normal version of BBS and a PSP but my PSP won't charge for w/e reason so I'm going to download it).

venomblade

Nope sorry, I'm still looking for that myself as well as the Birth by Sleep FM English. I know Truthkey has done it but 1. I can't find any decent download links for it and 2. I can't find a decent PSP emulator for it (I have the normal version of BBS and a PSP but my PSP won't charge for w/e reason so I'm going to download it).

Ya the only psp emulator that's out is a piece of crap. Ran BBS with like 10 fps, when I can run anything I want nearly maxed. It's way unoptimized and unplayable. But here are the links for the game and how to patch it with the latest english patch for bbs.

Game Links:
Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

Auto-patcher by ANiMeX (v1.0.3)

Use an untouched ISO to use the auto-patcher.

How to use the auto-patcher: (with Prometheus v.5 included)

1. Download the auto-patcher here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8DOYQUBW
2. Extract the file.
3. Run the file named "Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.exe".
4. Click on the "1) Check MD5" button, then locate and choose the untouched ISO of KHBBS FM.
5. When your ISO passed the MD5 check (it means it's untouched), click on the second option named "2) Apply Ripkit".
6. After the patching is done, you can now transfer it to your memory stick and play​

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Ya the only psp emulator that's out is a piece of crap. Ran BBS with like 10 fps, when I can run anything I want nearly maxed. It's way unoptimized and unplayable. But here are the links for the game and how to patch it with the latest english patch for bbs.

Game Links:

Auto-patcher by ANiMeX (v1.0.3)

Use an untouched ISO to use the auto-patcher.

How to use the auto-patcher: (with Prometheus v.5 included)

1. Download the auto-patcher here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
2. Extract the file.
3. Run the file named "Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.exe".
4. Click on the "1) Check MD5" button, then locate and choose the untouched ISO of KHBBS FM.
5. When your ISO passed the MD5 check (it means it's untouched), click on the second option named "2) Apply Ripkit".
6. After the patching is done, you can now transfer it to your memory stick and play​

Thanks for the links. That PSP emulator you're talking about, is it JPCSP (the Java one)? If so, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it was last updated 1st of October and apparently it has massive performance optimisations. I'll test it out, thanks again.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The patch is good, but there are grammatical errors, words, and spacing need to be fixed. Other than that it's good

venomblade

Thanks for the links. That PSP emulator you're talking about, is it JPCSP (the Java one)? If so, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but it was last updated 1st of October and apparently it has massive performance optimisations. I'll test it out, thanks again.

Yep, JPCSP. I tried the latest revision on emucr.com and it's crap :/

edit: JPCSP hasn't been updated since 9/25/2011. However, there's a new emulator called PCSP made by the same team, so maybe that's the one you're talking about, I'll try that one, here's the link for it

http://www.mediafire.com/?r9t99hqhl7hn946

Last edited:

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Yep, JPCSP. I tried the latest revision on emucr.com and it's crap :/

edit: JPCSP hasn't been updated since 9/25/2011. However, there's a new emulator called PCSP made by the same team, so maybe that's the one you're talking about, I'll try that one, here's the link for it

EmuCR pcsp v0.5.4.zip

Here: JPCSP : Java PSP Emulator

Latest svn builds (r2324)
[ Posted by shadow on 2011-10-01 20:45:10 ]
Anyway, still downloading the BBS: FM. KH2: FM looks really really good for a ps2 game up-scaled from 480p to 1080p. I'll post a screenshot from in game in a minute.

EDIT: Screenshot and god damn I hate fileserve. http://i.imgur.com/RwjBw.jpg
EDIT 2: I'm going to go try out PCSP because JPCSP is being shit (I also don't like Java programs, too slow clunky and horrible. PCSP is coded in C++ and seems to be updated more frequently).

Last edited:

venomblade

Here: JPCSP : Java PSP Emulator

Anyway, still downloading the BBS: FM. KH2: FM looks really really good for a ps2 game up-scaled from 480p to 1080p. I'll post a screenshot from in game in a minute.

EDIT: Screenshot and god damn I hate fileserve. http://i.imgur.com/RwjBw.jpg
EDIT 2: I'm going to go try out PCSP because JPCSP is being shit (I also don't like Java programs, too slow clunky and horrible. PCSP is coded in C++ and seems to be updated more frequently).

Ya fileserve blows but that's where it was uploaded :( And I can't get the bbsfm iso to work because PCSP says it's encrypted, but I'm confident I know how to uncrypt it so i'll try that now

edit: couldn't get it to work with PCSP(it'd prob run like crap anyways), but I applied the patch to the .iso, loaded it on my psp and am playing bbs fm in full english now :) gonna give critical mode a go!

Last edited:

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Ya fileserve blows but that's where it was uploaded :( And I can't get the bbsfm iso to work because PCSP says it's encrypted, but I'm confident I know how to uncrypt it so i'll try that now

edit: couldn't get it to work with PCSP(it'd prob run like crap anyways), but I applied the patch to the .iso, loaded it on my psp and am playing bbs fm in full english now :) gonna give critical mode a go!

I got capped (internet slowed to 64kbps if you go over usage allowance (200gb a month for me)) after finishing the first part so I'm going to have to wait until midnight tomorrow to download part 2. Shit sux. By the way, assuming I did get my PSP working again (getting a new charger delivered tomorrow so hopefully that fixes it) how would I go about getting that ISO working on my PSP 3002? I know I have to hack it and use cfw but I have no idea the steps required. Can you point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Also, how do I make an ISO of my original PS2 KH1 disc? PCSX2 doesn't seem to play it properly off the disc.

Thanks.

venomblade

I got capped (internet slowed to 64kbps if you go over usage allowance (200gb a month for me)) after finishing the first part so I'm going to have to wait until midnight tomorrow to download part 2. Shit sux. By the way, assuming I did get my PSP working again (getting a new charger delivered tomorrow so hopefully that fixes it) how would I go about getting that ISO working on my PSP 3002? I know I have to hack it and use cfw but I have no idea the steps required. Can you point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Also, how do I make an ISO of my original PS2 KH1 disc? PCSX2 doesn't seem to play it properly off the disc.

Thanks.

Ah you have one of the "newer" ones, last time I checked though only the 2000's and down could be fully hacked. This may not be the case, but months ago when I hacked my psp, they said the 3000s and up only had temp cfw meaning if you turned your psp off fully(not put in sleep mode) than when you started it back up the cfw would be gone and you'd have to load it again. Who knows, there might be full cfw for 3000's now. I highly recommend going to Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums making a forum account and asking this question there. They're really helpful and you'll definitely got a better answer from them than I could ever give.

Also, to rip an ISO off of a disc, you need a 3rd party program. I use imgburn.
The Official ImgBurn Website

It's very easy to use. Also, if i may ask, what problems are you having with Kh1? Because the numerous KH1 iso's I've used always had problems with pcsx2. I'm thinking the game just doesn't work correctly with PCSX2 unfortunately. Just random freezes at the most random moments.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Ah you have one of the "newer" ones, last time I checked though only the 2000's and down could be fully hacked. This may not be the case, but months ago when I hacked my psp, they said the 3000s and up only had temp cfw meaning if you turned your psp off fully(not put in sleep mode) than when you started it back up the cfw would be gone and you'd have to load it again. Who knows, there might be full cfw for 3000's now. I highly recommend going to Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums making a forum account and asking this question there. They're really helpful and you'll definitely got a better answer from them than I could ever give.

Also, to rip an ISO off of a disc, you need a 3rd party program. I use imgburn.
The Official ImgBurn Website

It's very easy to use. Also, if i may ask, what problems are you having with Kh1? Because the numerous KH1 iso's I've used always had problems with pcsx2. I'm thinking the game just doesn't work correctly with PCSX2 unfortunately. Just random freezes at the most random moments.

Game runs fine...on the menu and before it. It's when I start a new game and the opening cinematic starts up it's really choppy and slow/laggy. It's also bleeding into the main menu. Like, you'll have the opening cinematic and where the black bars would normally be the background for the main menu would be there. It's weird. But KH2 works fine. Also, thanks for the links and info.

siegleeagle

I thought it was against forum rules to link to iso files and emulators. Otherwise, I would have been begging for them months ago.

venomblade

Game runs fine...on the menu and before it. It's when I start a new game and the opening cinematic starts up it's really choppy and slow/laggy. It's also bleeding into the main menu. Like, you'll have the opening cinematic and where the black bars would normally be the background for the main menu would be there. It's weird. But KH2 works fine. Also, thanks for the links and info.

Hm, that's pretty weird. Try using direct 3d 11 instead of direct 3d 9 and/or turn off any speedhacks you have on to test.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Hm, that's pretty weird. Try using direct 3d 11 instead of direct 3d 9 and/or turn off any speedhacks you have on to test.

Yeah, I was just playing some Mortal Kombat: Armageddon off my PS2 disc just then and I noticed that it got retardedly glitchy/slow/fast during character selection and during/after loading screen. Pressing TAB until it went back to normal speed during the fights fixed it. So I thought I'd try KH1 without any speedhacks on but check this thread first but I see you read my mind :p I already use DX11 (6950 ftw).

EDIT: Sigh, still doing it. Here's a screenshot this time though. http://i.imgur.com/HTmq0.jpg

venomblade

Yeah, I was just playing some Mortal Kombat: Armageddon off my PS2 disc just then and I noticed that it got retardedly glitchy/slow/fast during character selection and during/after loading screen. Pressing TAB until it went back to normal speed during the fights fixed it. So I thought I'd try KH1 without any speedhacks on but check this thread first but I see you read my mind :p I already use DX11 (6950 ftw).

EDIT: Sigh, still doing it. Here's a screenshot this time though. http://i.imgur.com/HTmq0.jpg

Nice card( 560 ti here) Both our cards are dx 11 capable, but I had to manually go to the pcsx2 video settings to change it from Direct3D 9 to 11. Maybe you could try that.(what cpu do you have by the way) If you just use the emulator from the link which is one of the latest maybe it could really iron out all of your problems. You shouldn't be getting any slowdowns with a 6950(unless you're cpu bottlenecked). KH1 ran perfect for me(when it didn't freeze) and no graphical errors at all. Maybe Armageddon is just one of those games that don't run well via emulator, not sure...

Also, to be able to play your games on the newer emulator(not sure if it's the same for yours) just go to the cdvd tab in the main pcsx2 window and change it from ISO to Plugin, and then when you boot it'll load whatever game you have in your disk drive, and then switch back to ISO when loading an .iso ofcourse.

Last edited:

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Nice card( 560 ti here) Both our cards are dx 11 capable, but I had to manually go to the pcsx2 video settings to change it from Direct3D 9 to 11. Maybe you could try that.(what cpu do you have by the way) If you just use the emulator from the link which is one of the latest maybe it could really iron out all of your problems. You shouldn't be getting any slowdowns with a 6950(unless you're cpu bottlenecked). KH1 ran perfect for me(when it didn't freeze) and no graphical errors at all. Maybe Armageddon is just one of those games that don't run well via emulator, not sure...

Also, to be able to play your games on the newer emulator(not sure if it's the same for yours) just go to the cdvd tab in the main pcsx2 window and change it from ISO to Plugin, and then when you boot it'll load whatever game you have in your disk drive, and then switch back to ISO when loading an .iso ofcourse.

CPU is a 2500k. I made a post on the PCSX2 forums just before about this problem (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Weird-bug-with-Kingdom-Hearts-1) it has my specs in there. I have it as 6970 on that thread because while my card is a 6950 I flashed it with the 6970 bios so it's essentially a 6970. Anyway, it's not frame lag. I'm at a constant 60 FPS (highest it will go) it's just really weird lag. If I wasn't capped I'd fraps it and upload it to youtube to show you what I mean.

Last edited:

venomblade

Wow with a beastly cpu and gpu it's definitely gotta be on the emulator. Here's the link for the newest revision, came out today

EmuCR-Pcsx2-r4921.7z

Hopefully that'll yield better results. Make sure you have your games saved if you want to use them on the new revision, save states sometimes don't carry over.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
Wow with a beastly cpu and gpu it's definitely gotta be on the emulator. Here's the link for the newest revision, came out today

EmuCR-Pcsx2-r4921.7z

Hopefully that'll yield better results. Make sure you have your games saved if you want to use them on the new revision, save states sometimes don't carry over.

It's ok mate, I fixed it (I'll download that anyway because I like being up to date). Basically I was told to make an iso out off the disc. That fixed the slowdown but didn't fix the background image in the cinematic. Then another guy said hit f9. Lo and behold that fixed. I'm slowing getting better at this PCSX2 emulator stuff haha.

venomblade

It's ok mate, I fixed it (I'll download that anyway because I like being up to date). Basically I was told to make an iso out off the disc. That fixed the slowdown but didn't fix the background image in the cinematic. Then another guy said hit f9. Lo and behold that fixed. I'm slowing getting better at this PCSX2 emulator stuff haha.

Ah that's great to hear. I just tried hitting f9 in game to see what it'd do and it made the game look like utter crap and capped my fps to 40 lol, but glad to see it fixed your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back