• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ English Patch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah... I've heard about them too... It will be good for all other countries, so we can import it and play it that way

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Re:CoM Translation Project
"Re:CoM Translation Project"

This is the only one I know of, and it's just for Re: COM.

But still, since Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix itself is really not that hard to understand, this patch is pretty sufficient.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Probably by reburning/making a copy of the game after putting the patch onto a DVD.

I can't think of any other way, how this could work.

Hyrenking

I read that what you need is an original copy of the game, then decrypt it with DVD decrypter or Alcohol 120%, or whatever, then download some program-dealy that will apply their patch, then burn this new image file and enjoy!

Too bad it's not for FM, Re:CoM was kinda a let down.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Probably by reburning/making a copy of the game after putting the patch onto a DVD.

I can't think of any other way, how this could work.

memory card + cheat code combo seems to work, it goes glitchy tho

I wouldn't suggest doing any patches, it really isn't worth all the trouble of getting the patch, fixing dvds, etc. considering that all of the cut-scenes (with a few exceptions of course) are English and the menu is quite simple, especially if you played KH2 before, which you probably did if you want FM...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Dear God.

There is a game in Japanese and people are concerned about a game in English. Lovely.

And, excuse me, but could you provide a link next time to this so called "Re:CoM project"?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Dear God.

There is a game in Japanese and people are concerned about a game in English. Lovely.

And, excuse me, but could you provide a link next time to this so called "Re:CoM project"?

Romhacking.net

Have fun.

It's pretty amusing how people these days suddenly start complaining about this one single Japanese game not being English.

A Japanese game released in Japan should indeed have Japanese language.

Near987

OMG ! if someone does make one i will praise them lol
ive always wanted to play FM but im really lazy and wont buy the stuff needed for FM

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
OMG ! if someone does make one i will praise them lol
ive always wanted to play FM but im really lazy and wont buy the stuff needed for FM

Haha!! I did. It was really easy to patch up. I didnt know that they were doing one for Fm but I have the partial RECOM Patch......

YouTube - KH Re: Com Translated gameplay

Basically this patch translated all the cards and the menu in the game. It's still a work in progress though. So does anyone have a link for the FM patch?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow, that's amazing!

About 17 months ago I had just finished KH1 and heard about KH2FM+. I wouldv'e played KHFM and then just gotten that rather than CoM and KH2, but now I know what it would take. But it's phenomonal what players are doing with technology so that we can play the games! I certainly look up to you guys!

*Goes back one year* Cool! Now Sora's gauge is at the top left!

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah it actually made the game a lot more fun to play. I wasnt as lost. I never really played com much. I have it but now I'd rather play recom.

Pale-Wanderer

In the Crossroads, awakening to the never-ending T
there is a guy on romhacking.net making an upgraded version of the patch. no KH2Fm yet, though. Re:CoM is limited though, but still really far along> Dont install just yet. Wait for the full patch. Understandably, since much of the language glyphs are encrypted, it will take a bit of time for the guy to find a way to decrypt in order to get standard functionality and translate all the text.

Pale-Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back