• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ cutscene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

totalpaptart

I was watching someone fight Armor Xemnas in KH2FM+ and before you fight there is a short scene where Sora talks to Riku, but I do not know how to read Japanese so I was wondering if anyone has translated it.

Omni Terra

Awards
I don't have a link but basically Sora remembers Namine and says something about not being able to say Thank You.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes that's exactly what Sora said. He laments the fact that he didn't get the chance to say thank you to Namine

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The same way Jiminy knew about events that took place far, far away from your party :\ Nomura and Nojima put it there.

It's unconfirmed how much Sora remembers of Namine or CO, however, from what he said it does seem like he knows the general gist of how they parted, since he talked about the circumstances of when he could've said thank you, and knew it wouldn't be that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back