• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+BBS Trailer...Some Random Crap i noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Ok Every1 has seen the KH2FM+ BBS trailer right?
Old Crap!!....But in the beggining Part VAT picc up those 3 keyblades..
But in the Beggining of the Japanese Release...they r Not show holding the keybldes they just picked up...WTF!? Y NOT!? LoL

2.and then theres the scene W/ Vat standin looking off in2 the distance..and there is Th3 shadow wlkin towards Vat now if uve seen it..the shadow seems Young (the way they r walking) and their hands r not behind their bacc...Like MX has when the Japanse version is Shown...

Just sumthing i noticed..and confused about

King Mario

I think the KH2FM+ BBS trailer and the trailer of KH2 are completely different events, I mean the one in FM+ doesnt follow the one in KH2 immediately, but thats just me.

Siax808

at home fighting saix over and over and over
i see where getting that and i noticed that like in the kh2fm+ trailer the shadow had like hair on his and looked kind bulkey,and the keyblades..........on the bbs trailer what to them i bet would been more
efficiant with the extra keyblades and could have beat the crap out of mx and his copy

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
2.and then theres the scene W/ Vat standin looking off in2 the distance..and there is Th3 shadow wlkin towards Vat now if uve seen it..the shadow seems Young (the way they r walking) and their hands r not behind their bacc...Like MX has when the Japanse version is Shown...

U mean the shadow at the end of secret ending? I think that is not MX though...

DestinedOne

the KH2 one was an incomplete clip as they never finished it the way they had wanted to before KH2 went onto the market and people were getting tired of delays.Thats the whole point of KH2FM+, to add the things that they did not have time to put in.Then when they designed the battle in the Birth by Sleep trailer, they decided to leave out the three Keyblades, so they could make a much more interesting battle scene.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

oh yeah just like the 1 At the end Of KH1..they show Kairi on the Beach..But her Clothes were compleetly differnt becuz they were undeciced on her character model
..i see Now...

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
SE tweaked the things in the first movie to fit its current plans on how to make BBS. You see how the man walking in the sandstorm looks like he's in the organization and in the FM+ movie he has a different set of clothes and character model? That's what I mean. Think of it like building a car by yourself and then getting on pimp my ride and having more stuff put into it.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Yes some things were changed. The things that I noticed were different in the two movies are:

1. The Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn, and Inverse Kingdom Key were replaced in the new video by new never before seen Keyblades.

2. The character model for Xehanort changed from Organization outfit skinny man to a black jacket wearing bald elderly man

3. The number of Keyblades that Terra, Aqua, and Ven were holding (They were holding two Keyblades in the first video but only had one in the FM preview)

King Mario

Yes some things were changed. The things that I noticed were different in the two movies are:

1. The Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn, and Inverse Kingdom Key were replaced in the new video by new never before seen Keyblades.

2. The character model for Xehanort changed from Organization outfit skinny man to a black jacket wearing bald elderly man

3. The number of Keyblades that Terra, Aqua, and Ven were holding (They were holding two Keyblades in the first video but only had one in the FM preview)

That's why I'm saying they could be two completely different events.

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont know though because when you beat FM+ and in the theatre mode, it shows you the KH2 ending @ Sunset Horizons and then goes right into the FM+ trailer. Almost in sequence. OS who knows?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no they're not two completely different events in one scenario. The design was changed to fit the actual project but still both of them are just prototypes to the actual story

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com

They weren't replaced, they just weren't in the new video because the video in KH2 was a concept video. It was to show VAT's places in the Dark-Light spectrum(I don't know what else to call it. lol)

It's either that or the dustiness(lol) of the place they were in warped his silhouette.

True that.

Aanderson

Ok Every1 has seen the KH2FM+ BBS trailer right?
Old Crap!!....But in the beggining Part VAT picc up those 3 keyblades..
But in the Beggining of the Japanese Release...they r Not show holding the keybldes they just picked up...WTF!? Y NOT!? LoL

WELL I THOUGHT THOSE KEYBLADES WERE (SORA,RIKU,AND KING MIKEY) THATS WHAT I SAY WHEN I WATCED IT ...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back