• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2_is_god fan club, a fan club for my fans....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay so i thought i would make a fan club for myself since i guess no one else was, i wanted to see exactly how many people actually read my fanfic or is just a fan of my work....

SO if you want to join just ask me on here....
we 'll also discuss many thing on here and ill have a contest on who wants to be my new creative partner on my fanfic!!! Okay so ask away!​

If you want to be my new creative partner on my fanfic be the first to pm me!

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
what he said u cant make a fanclub about urself someone else needs too it would make more of a point and what did u do to make a fan club anyways

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I am sorry but some of my fans for my fanfic might wont to discuss things about it on here and Sorry if that doesnt make a point to you... You know and other thing like the tittle said a place for my loyal fans of my fanfic its not for me!! Im not being rude. I know lots who have made there own Fanclubs, Such as King Narutu and Everyheart!

Last edited:

Saixs' WRATH

I don't see the problem with you starting it so why should anyone else care. Its just to discuss how people like your story not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back