• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Kingdoom911 Sony already stated that they give their systems 10 years before they cut the life support.
In 2004, or 03 don't remember that was the last year I saw a PS1 game, and PS1 came out like 1994, or 05 forgot. Yeah I know what you're going to say "that wasn't 10 years". The only reason the PS1 got cut short was because the PS2 was like $170 by this time everyone had one.

As for the PS2 it might not be dead by 2010, but it will be close. People are stilll buying them up like crazy.

most people are buying 360's and some, like me, are buying PS3. Ps2 will last as a good system for a few more years. then the next gen consoles will completely take over cause everyone wants good games with good graphics.

keyblade13

do this if u want KH2FM+RE:COM :rumors say late 2007 like december and if it doesn't come out then hopefully you'll get 100$ for christmas.If u do spend seventy 70$ on the game and 30$ for swap magic.(what u need to play out of japan games)

u Really need 110$ for tax and shipping

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Ps2 won't die until the Ps3's price drops to about 300 or maybe 400...
FM+ won't come. Why? Because doing such would not be a good buisness plan on SE's behalf.

neon6

Kingdoom911 Sony already stated that they give their systems 10 years before they cut the life support.
In 2004, or 03 don't remember that was the last year I saw a PS1 game, and PS1 came out like 1994, or 05 forgot. Yeah I know what you're going to say "that wasn't 10 years". The only reason the PS1 got cut short was because the PS2 was like $170 by this time everyone had one.

As for the PS2 it might not be dead by 2010, but it will be close. People are stilll buying them up like crazy.

By 2010 the PS4 will be near. After the PS3 came out, thoughts of the PS4 came and one person from Sony said "Probably before 2010".

Shinjuku

Entrapment
um neon6 with the way things are going now for PS3, 360, and Wii the PS4 won't even be here until 2020 more like it. Cause Sony wouldn't have a reason to release the PS4. What's going to be new about it unless I can jump through the T.V, and play games with other people. Then what's the point.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
By 2010 the PS4 will be near. After the PS3 came out, thoughts of the PS4 came and one person from Sony said "Probably before 2010".

what will chance from PS3 and PS4, the graphics? cause it seems thats all that can change and if thats all that changes than PS4 woun't sell much. AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, IT MIGHT COME OR IT MIGHT NOT, SO STOP POSTING WHEN AND IF FINAL MIX WILL COME THREADS!!! only post them if you are sure it's coming or not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back