• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
When Riku took the Keyblade from Sora in Hollow Bastion, he said:
"Maleficent was right. You don't have what it takes to save the worlds."
This doesn't mean he was the true Keyblade master. Maleficent told him this so that Sora wouldn't be a threat to them. You know, true is such an ingorant word...

Last edited:

X DoubleSunday

well who knows if it's done or not. All we know is they're releasing little by little of info about it which makes it so suspensful. And even if they are done, they have to mass produce it for a worldwide release in 2 different languages. Not that it's difficult. It just takes time. But Who knows ya know? We're all every eager...

H

heartwarrior

ok im gonna lay this down right now u guyz dont be dissapointed.
KINGDOMHEARTS 2 IS COMING OUT IN DECEMBER NO EARLIER. its not coming out any earlier than that... his friend was probably right we dont know but i know its still gonna take a few months for it to be published.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ok yeah it has to come out in winter cuz thats what the Jump Festa trailer said. They might be done but they need to see for errors and stuff. Also Riku=True Keyblade Master Sora=Orginal. Sora gets they Keyblade cuz he has the stronger heart. "Know this the one with the stronger heart shall weild the Keyblade"-Ansem. Riku's heart is weaker and he chose darkness so thats why Sora gets it. Get it? Got it? Good.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i believe that it will be in December but it may comeout in November or October. i mean they said that it will be main priority after Advent Children (i think) and i know Disney is hassling them to get it out as soon as possiblle so we may have it sooner than we think thhough it is not that likely but if we believe sometimes our dreams come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back