• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku1994

My friend has just been to disnet world and told me it has been comformed thaqt the english version has now been completed.I don't know if it is true but i hope so

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
UltimaPharoh said:
Hey i read somewhere in here that Rikku is the true keyblade master. Can someone verify this! I don't want to think that it is true!!!!!!! :(
yes he is da true keyblade masta got a problem wit it o well riku is betta dan sora anyways riku was supposed 2 get da keyblade but he turned 2 darkness so da keyblade went 2 sora

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Did you pay attention at all during KH1? Notice when Leon tried to swing the Keyblade, it went to Sora's hand. Leon wasn't meant for the Keyblade. But when you got to Hallow Bastion, Riku took the Keyblade from you. He was able to wield it. He even said that he was the Keyblade master, but the Keyblade chose Sora because Riku chose the darkness.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Riku might was the true Keyblade master but in Hollow Bastion later Sora regain the Keyblade again from Riku (second time)

DarrcEnigma

My little brother was at Disney World the other day (before all this hurricane stuff), and he didn't tell me anything about Kingdom Hearts being mentioned or anything. Add that to the fact that the English voice work cannot be completed until the whole SAG vs. game developers thing ends, and I'd say your friend is a rotten liar.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
ok back on topic... i dont think its done yet.. i mean maybe the voices are completed but i remember hearing that only just a few months ago (i think 2 or 3) they had just completed the worlds.. but if they really are done i hope they add more to it.. rather than release a version of the game with extras only in japan again ¬¬

H

heartwarrior

time to explain woooohooooooo ok

sora = original keyblade master
riku = true keyblade master

there ya go
ok back to original topic

even if they did complete the game you have to wait awhile for it to be confirmed by all the other kingdomhearts companys so we still would have to wait awhile. but hoow much is a while?...

H

heartwarrior

because riku is stronger than sora but sora was the first master (that we know of).
so tetsyuna means riku by the true keyblade master because hes better (meaning stronger). but sora is the original because he was the first keyblade master. my fav is sora lol

DarkRiku0516

Website
spaces.msn.com
The keyblade masters- Sora, Riku, BHK, DWU, and King Mickey. I even heard somewhere that KAIRI was one too!! I doubt that, but still, it would be cool.

So whuch is the TRUE keyblade master???? I'm confused. I thought there was only one keyblade master.

Da_BlackSora

okay erbody is like ona different topic this is bout KH2 realease date not the keyblade mastr.

i wish the game was done already

Dark_Mistress001

UltimaPharoh said:
Yeah but Rikku didnt go to the darkside in Destiny Islands....did he????! :confused: ......couse thats where Sora got the Keyblade.
<(^.^<)<(^.^)> (>^.^)>

In COM didn't Zexion tell him he brought the darkness to the island so he could get off of the the island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back