• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 you can make your own keyblades.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

Yes.

Keychains

In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials needed to create the KeyBlades are very rare and well hidden in each World

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/86666235.shtml

Thats in there so look for it. So what keyblade are you going to make? Personally, I would make something like Riku's keyblade except all black and different head on it.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/famitsu090705/001.jpg

Just to put in there.

T

The_Superior2345

i would make a black and red kingdom key or a black and red ulitma keyblade

Soren

Awards
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! We get to make our own keyblades :D !!!

:D I'm so happy!!!!!

I'd make a one with a white hilt, blue blade, and the head would be something like a crescent moon. and the hilt would have a star shape to it.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
To be completely honest, that's stort of old news, though I won't condone the fact that I love the idea of creating my own keyblade. Maybe a combination of Oblivion and Ultima Weapon, or maybe Oathkeeper....

Actually, I'd simply just go for a keyblade similar to Cloud's Buster Sword... or better yet, the Masamune! Oooh... time to start coming up with ideas for this...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's not entirely confirmed...

There's still a chance that the idea could be scrapped, or perhaps more complex then they could make.

KHinsider could easily be wrong...

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Themuffinman said:
It's not entirely confirmed...

There's still a chance that the idea could be scrapped, or perhaps more complex then they could make.

KHinsider could easily be wrong...

Yeah, you gotta admit that is true. I mean, that information came out well over a year ago. They could have completely scrapped the idea for another one.

We can only hope...

iholdthekeys

wat i think they'll do is just give you a choice of synthesizing different keyblades........ like the keyblade will already have a planned shape and u just have 2 pick which one you want 2 make and synthesize the items 4 it....

Solidsocom

Yes it could be scrapped but this did come from an interview wit square. My opinion would be that you have to find the hilt the blade and so on. Then you would change the color or something. Possibly shape. Hmmmm....maybe you only need material to make the parts of the blade then change it to your liking.

Solidsocom

This is old but for my whole time here. I haven't seen this on this forum. Black ultima. how bout black and siler ultima. Dammit I got ideas square let me get the god damn game and use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back