• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 was easy because....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

I would say this game requires a strategy guide the least of any rpg there ever was. It's mostly because the worlds are small, and the journal tells you exactly what you haven't yet done. Getting 100% without the guide is no problem at all if you play with a perfectionist style like me.

I been playing for 70+ hours and I still got like 20 hours of side work to do like training, gummy ships, the final colliseum cup, and sythesis lists, where you can buy a gem after finding 30 of one. (though I can't see why you could possibly need to buy any gem that you have 30 of already)

Oh, and it's not every day ya see someone old enough to talk about their wives on a Kingdom Hearts fan forum. I thought even I should've grown out of games like this by now, but I have willingly cast the adult in me to the darkness.

Last edited:

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
sora_key899 said:
Cmon, all of us took a peek at our limited edition strategy guide lying on the floor. And was it a look for a hint peek? NOPE! A huge whole game strategy guide use. So everyone face it, thats why is so easy. Right? Am i right?:D

Wrong. I never had the limited edition book and so I played it without the book. So ha!

Well I needed to know how to unlock and view the secret ending and the internet was my source of "strategy book". Although I want to get the limited edition because there' a lot of information and neat stuff! Too bad, it's too expensive.

E

Evil-Riku

Stradgey guys are just a waste of money, and it isn't very helpful, that's why you go to gamefaqs, for that stuff, they have all the latest info.

KhII--Fenrir

i never used my strategy guide... i bought it cause the cover looked neat =p and when istarted playing i realized it was wayyyy too easy to need a strategy guide

thebluick

I'm not that old, I'm 24 and my wife is in grad school getting her CPA. I'm working for a programming company so I don't have much time to play each day, which is why i haven't beaten it yet. also the first "rpg" that my wife ever played was KH1 so it was a bonding experience for us, and what turned my girlfriend into a gamer nerd/wife.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i used it twice and only twice!
once for xaldin and once for the groundshaker.
well, i looked at the thing that told about sora's ablilities but that doesn't count!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back