• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 was easy because....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_key899

Cmon, all of us took a peek at our limited edition strategy guide lying on the floor. And was it a look for a hint peek? NOPE! A huge whole game strategy guide use. So everyone face it, thats why is so easy. Right? Am i right?:D

thebluick

nah, I stopped using my guide (my wife would read it while I played). I finally just told her, I don't need it, I'll just hit x a bunch and occasionally hit triangle. it has worked for me ever since.

E

Evil-Riku

Why by one? It's just a waste of money, and it only tells your certain things, like I perfer just to play the game through without any hints, or tips. It makes it more fun.

THE_UNKNOWNS

I only buy strategy guides if i really need them, but i thought that the final boss was really annoying after about the third time u have to kill him.

Zell2008

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes it was really easy and yes i did get a guid book but i only used to find all of the items so i could get the ultimate wepone not that i would use itbecuse i prefere the experience boost keyblade.

supercallo

i am going to buy the game today, and if they have the strategy guide at the store i will buy that too just becuase it's pretty and shiny.......

the organization

the strategy guide soks. it was so...... incomplete. it told me absolutely nothing about where the last 7 orichacum+'s were and i cant find them. it has a wierdo style (it put all of the details in the key specs and nothing in the actual place where itsspposed to be.) i have to admit that it realy helped on the final boss tho.

linkamm1

the game preety much walks you through itself. Its not like you never know were to go. There arnt in puzzles that a 5 year old couldent figure out and the fighting is button mashing. The only thing the book is good for is geting the extras and for personal collection. Even on proud mode its not hard.... well there is sephiroth

rikusdarkhalfs

the game was just easy there was nothing hard with it
the only parts that were a problem were a few boss fights on proud and if you wanted to a few cup battles on proud as well
also Sephy he was so god dam hard the first few times but it gets easy after a while

sora_key899

My dad got sweet talked by the ebgmaes guy to buy the strategy guide for me so he bought it and it hepled. im just saying kh2 wasnt easy for me without the strategy guide.

rc83410

the organization said:
the strategy guide soks. it was so...... incomplete. it told me absolutely nothing about where the last 7 orichacum+'s were and i cant find them. it has a wierdo style (it put all of the details in the key specs and nothing in the actual place where itsspposed to be.) i have to admit that it realy helped on the final boss tho.

I don't think there is anymore if you already have 7 orichacum+ You use the thing that cuts the amount of items in half (I think it was a serenity shard... Not sure:confused:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
No i dont have a guide
Its just that many people including myself had played KHI for like 150 hrs and more so its sth i "mastered" and KHII is easy cause it has drives and co-operative moves..For example i beat Demyx in like 7 secs.He was WAY TOO easy...I just hit him 4 times and did the co-operation move with Goofy and he was done....

DualWeilder.

sora_key899 said:
My dad got sweet talked by the ebgmaes guy to buy the strategy guide for me so he bought it and it hepled. im just saying kh2 wasnt easy for me without the strategy guide.
..wow.....it was very easy for me without the guide because i dont have it. i just played without any tips or anything.

E

Eclipse

nah. the only time i need strategy guides are with games that need strategy, like zelda, like if i'm stuck in a dungeon, or a puzzle. i bought the LE guide, but i didn't use it once, not once, it's still laying there unopened <_<...THAT'S why it was sorta easy.......but it was challenging nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back