• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 vs Zelda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will sell more in America!?

• Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Zelda

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Lets admit it there two of the best games out there!, coming out next to each other in release date..which do you think will sell more in America?..KH2 the long anticipated game with many fans..or Zelda the game with even more fans because its been known for many more years than KH2. I know many of you will pick KH2, but think about it!..theres been other sites that like Zelda more than KH2..and vice-versa.So when your done thinking ask yourself...Which of the both you think will sell more!?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, everybody, just so you know, if you picked Kingdom Hearts 2 for this poll, then that means you're a fanboy.

Look, I love KH, I LOVE IT! But, even I can see past that game and onto true logic.

Zelda is far more popular than KH. That's the way it is, and that's the way it's always gonna be. The game that is more popular will sell better. Therefore, Zelda will sell better.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Valour Mode Sora said:
Hard Questions, two games that will be so awesome and i'll probably get both, but i think that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be better
He didn't ask which one will be better. He asked which one will sell better. There's a difference.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, everybody, just so you know, if you picked Kingdom Hearts 2 for this poll, then that means you're a fanboy.

Look, I love KH, I LOVE IT! But, even I can see past that game and onto true logic.

Zelda is far more popular than KH. That's the way it is, and that's the way it's always gonna be. The game that is more popular will sell better. Therefore, Zelda will sell better.

Nicely put

Zelda: Ocarnia of Time>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Kingdom Hearts game coming and present.

K

Kegluneq

I do like kingdom hearts but seriously Legend of Zelda is a classic and people admire that. Since were talking about a series that has been out for about 10 years or so compared to one thats been out for about 3 or 4. Legend of Zelda gets my vote and I'm sure alot of others. There are alot of old school gamers out there that are into the new additions to games.

Sorareborn

NO!!! they need to be a week to a month a part from each other...so that they can rule the world TOGETHER!!! SORA AND LINK THE UNSTOPPABLE DUO THAT KILLED HALO!!!!!! (we can dream...can't we?)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In America, Zelda will sell more do to the fact that the majority of the gamers in the U.S. has branded KH2 as a 'gay' video game with a 'gay' main character( despite the fact Link is the one who's wearing tights). So as much as I'm going to love KH2, Zelda has the edge in America for sales.

The only way I see KH2 beating Zelda, is for Disney and Square to do a major advertising campaign for the game on the Disney Channel and Toon Disney. Otherwise, Zelda is going to kick KH2's a** in sales.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Does it really matter? As long as people are happy playing the game, whether it's Zelda or Kingdom Hearts...personally, I'll be playing both ^_^ But more of Kingdom Hearts 2 of course ^_~

Relik

Zelda all the way. It is a much more established franchise, with many old school gamer fans like myself who played the original version on the NES.

D

Dexter

Well it really depends. You see everyone was excited when Nintendo said they wanted to realsed Zelda in 2005. But when the team who worked on Zelda said "We need more time to work on Zelda." People just got PISSED OFF! So after that Zelda has been losing a Ton or fan's. Plus if Zelda is realsed somwhere in Summer 06, ( Im meaning June July Agust) Ps3 would be out an The Nintdo Revoultion will also come out! So you know we'l se!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Nah..I heard Zelda is coming out in April and Kh2 in March, so their both close to each other in release date,*cough* competition anyone!..

D

Dexter

Oh really?^ My bad then! Wow huge compiteion for NINTENDO!^^**** Im just happy though when there are good game's on the shelves=!!!!!^^^^......../////LOL...*LOL*!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back