• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmie14

I was just wondering if anyone besides me have this problem. Tomorrow afternoon is when i plan on getting KH2 and i wont be able to play until the night, but then i thought of something. Tomorrow night is also a LOST night, and it is a brand new episode. I am addicted to LOST too, not as much as KH, but still, it is really important to me.

Well anyway, what will you guys choose, playing KH2 all night long, or making that difficult decision to put your game on "pause" to watch LOST.

I think i'm gunna have to put my game on hold for an hour tommorow, but that's just me. What about you guys?

Riku_And_Sora99

I've never watched Lost before, so I won't have a problem. But, if you really love Lost, you may as well watch it since you can play KH2 whenever you want, but you might not be able to watch Lost whenever you want.

Schmie14

Anybody else for the LOST side. I'm sorry, but it is really THE best show on tv.

brainy_pigeon

Since I'm not really caught up in any TV shows, I don't have that problem.

Still, I would watch Lost anyway. If you don't, just read a re-cap on the internet, I'm pretty sure they have them. Or, you can wait until a repeat.

Digby

haha uhh go for it man but me ima be playing kh2:) like crazy haha so go for it

KeyChain

I'm gonna take a break tomorrow from KH2 and watch Lost...You probably all think I am crazy. Well I will probablby change my mind tomorrow after I get the game, but until then..

cue5c

WATCH LOST! This is going to supposedly going to be the most important ep of the season! I don't kh2 till tomorrow, but you have to watch lost.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, they both are important. You can watch LOST and wait for another day for KH2, not that bad unless you're a die hard fan. You can play KH2 and wait for the episode to air again or it could be shown on youtube or something.

I say watch LOST.

sorasblade

i never watched lost, thats why the show is called lost nobody knows about it. haha.jk. well i waited long enough for this game and im going to play it all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back