• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 villans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
on the offical NA site it says Ursala used the darkness to bring herself back and Malificent resserected Oggie Boogie

Roxas_Blivion

Key_of_Hearts said:
on the offical NA site it says Ursala used the darkness to bring herself back and Malificent resserected Oggie Boogie
kewl,i didnt know that:confused::D

Riku/Sora-Rule

well hades just went back to the underworld after sora defets the hades cup, jafar was sucked back ino his lamp, malifecint's crow used magic to revive her, oggie's main bug was still alive cuz unlike in the movie sora didn't step on and squish the bug, and I'm not sure but ppl think ursula just dissapered under the smog and hid and that's it pretty much

BULLETPROOF

can someone make a list of the disney villains that will appear in kingdom hearts 2 ?
so far i think the list is :

Scar
Malefecint
Pete
Mulan Bad Guy I Forget His Name
Tron Bad Guy I Forget His Name To
Jafar

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BULLETPROOF said:
can someone make a list of the disney villains that will appear in kingdom hearts 2 ?
so far i think the list is :

Scar
Malefecint
Pete
Mulan Bad Guy I Forget His Name
Tron Bad Guy I Forget His Name To
Jafar

Yeah, Mulan World villain is Shan-Yu and the Tron villain is Sark.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
He (Pete in Pride Rock) can't be a lion...he's purple. And that doesn't make sense.
Is he like Pumba or something? A warthog? ...but warthogs aren't purple either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back