• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 typos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

this is a thread for anyone who notices something wrong in the game.

Ive noticed a couple things.

1) in the special edition guide, the names of lightening gem & crystal are switched, and the oricalcum and oricalum+ pictures have been switched.

2) In the cutscene before the sephiroth fight, one of his words doesnt have a caption under it.

3) i just noticed that in the proof of existence, the gateways above the markers have the roman numeral of the org. member (Xenmas' #1 is above the big door that was blocked by the magic sphere) well, on the gateway thats toppled onto Demyx's marker, the numeral is XI, or 11, and Demyx is supposed to be IX, or 9, and it cant be backwards because it doesnt have a symbol on the other side of it :blink:

please comment and post anything you have noticed kind of odd with the game

O

Oberon

OH MAN, in the beginning of the game, riku says something, *during the first couple of cutscenes I think* and he said it one word off.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
in the limited edition strategy for twilight town it says underground concouse instead of concourse.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
ive noticed some move spelled wrong in one of his drives. i just noticed that while i was looking at it a couple of days ago.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Add this to the list of the typos.

One of the seven wonders (concerning the dog in the bag) after investigating and talking to pence, they mispelled bag and instead said, "bad"

Nomura edits everything, yet he cant even check his grammar -__-" such an idiot, also mickey says "Welp and not Well" *sigh*

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Oh yes, I noticed something in the strategy guide. They introduced Cid twice XD Once pre-SPace Paranoids first boss fight, and another post SP boss fight. (The HB section that gives a strategy how to defeat Demyx).

And in HB, after running into Sephiroth for the first time, talk to Goofy. This is what he says:
"So that's that Sephiroth guy....he looks a bit like Cloud."
How does Seph look like Cloud now?? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back