• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Total time now is 152 hours since I've gotten it. lol

btw, it's impossible to play 345 hours in one week. Since there is only 168 hours in a week...so yes. You are lying.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I have around 4 files, but 3 of them are around or below five hours. My regular file which im at Level 99 and most of the Journal complete is around 45 hours.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
on my ultimate standard file where i have everything im about 80 hours...and on my proud file i have everything and i've been playing for about 30....and on my beginner file...(im doing it for the hell of it)..im at Pride Lands First visit and i've been playing for 4 hours

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
WOW 345 hours thats alot lol... more than i had for kh1... well I have around maybe 60 hours something like that? That number is gonna be increased though!!! I just keep playing and playing...! :D

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Riku123698745 said:
how long have u played kh2 so far? i played for about 345 hrs. this week and no i am not lying.

yes you are lying because there aren't even 345 hours in one week!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
^
I think I cleared that up with my first post =)

I have another file that I started a few days ago that has about 2 hours on it. I'm in the Land of Dragons.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Riku123698745 said:
how long have u played kh2 so far? i played for about 345 hrs. this week and no i am not lying.

Hah there isnt even that many hours of things to do in that game.

BULLETPROOF

Riku123698745 said:
:eek:
wow what a retard, anyway i played about 40 hours and i beat the game on proud mode and did some extra stuff, but now i'm going to beat the godess of fate cup, get all drives to max level, beat sephiroth and get the paradox cups :)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
BULLETPROOF said:
:eek:
wow what a retard, anyway i played about 40 hours and i beat the game on proud mode and did some extra stuff, but now i'm going to beat the godess of fate cup, get all drives to max level, beat sephiroth and get the paradox cups :)
He was lying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back