• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

The heartless/ goal of KH2:
back in Kh Mickey and Sora sealed the door to the light (kingdom hearts) but before they could close the door the heartless had already gotten inside. I think that over the course of 1 year the heartless managed to destroy kingdom hearts from the inside, whithout its light the heartless were free to ravage the stars once again. Mickey must have sensed that something is wrong so he set out to try and find Sora, which he did, in twighlight town. Sora and Co. now must set out to seal the keyhole's agin and to collect the shards of light hidden within each worlds heart in order to "ressurect" Kingdom Hearts. (this last part is shaky)

The Org. and DiZ:
The order want the light of kingdom hearts so they can become "human" again, however I beleive that the EM is more than what he lets on. he is a mere shell but he also has connections with DiZ, who wants to destroy the order. I think the EM does not care about being a NEO but thuinks that the order is trying to abuse the light. he would help DiZ but i think that he is bound to obey the order because he has lost so much of himself. This is why he contacts DiZ and tries to provide him with subtle hints about the Order.

Riku:
I beleive that Riku is helping DiZ to destroy the order because they are enimies of Sora. however I think he has his own agenda as well, while Sora thinks that the light shouyld be restored Riku thinks this is wrong. In KH Kairi's grandmother told her the story about the light, she said that people became greedy and wanted it all for themselves, and thus darkness was born. I beleive riku thinks that if the worlds are covered in darkness, people wont fight. Both Sora and Riku have good intentions, but which one is right?

The BHK:
the BHK is a resident of twighlight town, he's a normal teenager, who does normal things. hang out with freinds, etc.... exept that he has strange dreams about a boy named Sora, who weilds a poweful "key" One night he slips to far into a dream and the light AND darkness inside him "awaken". He is given two keyblades of his own, The oathkeeper and the oblivion. he recognizes these keys from his dreams about Sora and realizes that sora must be in danger and the two of them become "connected" through the power of the keyblades. he goes to castle oblivion but his keyblades dissappear and he gets the kingdom key (in CoM sora could only use that key but temporarily draw the power of the other keys) he meets DiZ, who asks for his help, but BHK mistakes him for the man called "ansem" from his dreams and attacks him. he also meets namine' Kairi's shadow and she tries to help him understand the relation between himself and Sora. she also tells him about his adventure in CoM. He later meets Axel who is looking for Sora. BHK thinks that Axel is an enemy (namine told him about axel) and they fight, DiZ appears again and Axel, who for some reason hates DiZ, leaves. DiZ explains the situation to BHK angain and BHK agrees to help him so that he can understand why him and Sora are "conected".......

[EDIT] This part has sum serios sapp. If yur not a super Axel fan plz dont post about it....... I CANT HELP IT HE"S COOL!!!!!!
Axel:
Axel is not your ordinary enigma, he has many roles and is a master of desception. Acording to Nomura Axel is supposed to have an emotional role in KH2 that will make you cry. I beleive that Axel does not care so much about being human, so long as people treat him like one. Like the EM Axel cannot betray the order, so he tries to find Sora to ask for his help. he has been watching Sora ever since KH and just wanted to fight him and test his own strength, but then something unexpexted happenend, he strted to think of sora as an equal. These strange emotions make him confused because he was an enigma for so long... I think that before Axel became an Enigma, he was alot like Sora, cherrful, kind, and headstrong. he would have made a good key bearer, but he lost his heart. these memories had long since been forgotten but meeting Sora brought them up from the depths of his "heart". In the end he is forced to fight Sora and is defeated. with his dying breath Axel tells sora that if things had been different, he would have joined up with Sora and been his freing without a second thought, he smiles and gives Sora a thumbs up, then bursts into flames and dies........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well? what do you think?

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Um if axel needed help why didnt he tell a 14 year old sora for help in com axel's not that weak is he well when i think of the tear sign it meant on the tattoo that he killed someone which we know he did you can put the tear in that theory?

heartslayer101

or axle dosent die you get him for a party member(FRICKEN AWSOME if that happened) and micky comes remembers axle and kills him
Darth vader:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

cloud_darkangel

heh this is like so totally funny

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
A major plot hole in your theory is that Kingdom Hearts was the Door to Darkness. The reason why light came from it at the end of Kingdom Hearts was because even within the deepest darkness, there's a light that never goes out. There is an interview with Tetsuya Nomura that confirms this, but I don't have a link. If someone else could post a link, it would be appreciated.

Bloodwinter

I like it, especially about Enigma. It would explain why he told Diz " We cannot let our plans be known ansem." as to him teaming up against the order of NEOs he himself created to get to the light and keep them from spreading darkness again. That would mean hes a good guy, but he seems far too evil to be so good.

[Edit] Also the poem that follows him leads you to think his coat keeps his power locked away. If he were to take off the coat.... o_O.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
LightoftheDark said:
A major plot hole in your theory is that Kingdom Hearts was the Door to Darkness. The reason why light came from it at the end of Kingdom Hearts was because even within the deepest darkness, there's a light that never goes out. There is an interview with Tetsuya Nomura that confirms this, but I don't have a link. If someone else could post a link, it would be appreciated.

He's right. Kingdom hearts represents the essence of the heart. And the heart's true essence is darkness, but there is a powerful light inside.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Correct me if i'm wrong i thought the heartless were inside the door because kh is the door of darkness.

S King

1. As everyone's said: KH=Door to Darkness. Not Light. Your whole theories destroyed 'casue of that.
2. Ya know what, I'm gonna cut right to the chase: where's your evidence? Give me that, and I'll continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back