• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 theme song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthemonkey

Does anyone know if Disney and Squaresoft are keeping Simple and Clean as the song for KH2 or if its going to be a new song?

Deidara

Quite frankly, I have no idea, but I hope they do because quite simply Simple and Clean is a great song and ties in well with the whole Kingdom Hearts thing.

cow9654

Well a japanese blog was saying that a song titled "Be My Last" was supposed to be the theme song and it had a link to an article on Yahoo(The japanese version of Yahoo). I used Google Translate and KH wasn't even mentioned so I have no clue what was going on... So basically don't take that for the actual theme but keep it in mind just in case. But also remember Hikari(Simple and Clean to the n00bs) Orchestrated has been in all the KH2 trailers so regardless what the theme song is Simple and Clean will be connected to the KH series overall. So it could be said that the KH Series theme song is Simple and Clean.

*EDIT*

Here is the link to the Japanese Blog post:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/archives/27412746.html#comments

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah the insturmental will stay throughout the KH series kinda like an overall theme song.. but particularly for KH2 i dunno what the song is but im almost positive there using Utada again

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah Simple and Clean is "the" song of the KH series it will be in the game. im sure of it. but i dont have a clue about the theme song maybe a new song by Hikari will be about forgotten memories and stuff lo lnah i think they will keep simple and clean but i hope there is a new better song

rebecca

has any1 ever heard 1000 words from ff x-2 ?if you have i rewrote the words to match the story of kh and kh2,though it probavly wont happen ,I think it would make a good opening for kh2 with kairi sitting and thinking,I dont know??????

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha well im sure the theme song will be a newly translated song.. ya know so its new exclusively to the game at first (outside of japan anyway)... and rebecca it would be a nice song for the game but im 100% sure SE wont re-use songs from previous games.. esp. since they change the songs for KH from original movies also.. so the music in kh s supposed to have that original thing

Dual Wielder

most probably it will still be simple and clean (hikari) by utada hikaru as it was also used as the ending theme song of kh:com...

snoopy_jane

oooooooooh i hope they do keep it, i love that song, actually i am listening to it right now!

*bobs head to music*

when you walk away, you dont hear me say
please, oh baby

dont go

simple and clean is the way that
your making me feel tonight
its hard to let it go

aw yeah, gotta love simple and clean!!!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey that song is great I think they should either make it longer or keep it the same either way it should stay(hey that rymed).and rebecca can you pm me the rewrite to 1000 words that song's cool.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Simple and Clean is a really awesome song
but I think KH2 should have a new song (hopefully
from Hikaru Utada) and should feature some scenes
with Simple and Clean Instrumental.

But I'm not Nomura so its not my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back