• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

I think the summons in KH1 were lame. (Except Tinkerbell, lifesaver). Does anyone know what the deal with summons in KH2 is? Fingers crossed for a showdown with Bahamut.

V

Vincent Valentine

Meh. Does anyone have suggestions for summons? I think Tonverry would be good. Just wanders around randomly and stabs things, saying "Doink!"

helios

Bronze Member
Dark Kai, I know that there are already threads about stuff like this but this is the fourth thread ive been to where you are saying that there is another thread like this and it should be closed.To put it simple you arent a mod the mods will close it eventually so dont worry about it. The people are just noobies so leave them be they dont know about how it works around here yet. Im not trying to flame you just giving you some advice.

xbindedmemoriesx

It would be cool to use shiva! but yeah...chicken little is confirmed btw...which...is...an awesome new summon! but thats kinda old news (by like...a day? lol)

Lightkeeper05

The summons known so far.

YRP( Yuna, Rikku, and ? Not even sure if Paine is there)
Chicken Little ( O god)
Stitch

V

Vincent Valentine

YRP would have to be young as Sora or it would mess everything up. Tidus and Yuna were the same age so they still should be. Theyll probably find a way around it, mind.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Yeah Paine will be there..I have seen a clip of her...Hmmm..would it be hot to have Alexander or Bahamut OR Odin as a summon...But I would rather fight them..cuz it would be interesting..

nitro-XIII

that would be cool if ifrtet(dam i spelled it wrong again) was a summon sence he with stood the test of ff time and is a fav in my book, even though this is not likely it would still be cool.

Roxas

i hope there are secret summons. theyre all mandatory in KH1...
except bambi, but no one likes bambi

B

bettermanlamia

most likly no bahamut. :-( i wish though. but the best i think would be either Stitch or Yuna Rikku and Pain.

FATE

Awards
just for the record, there will be no FFX aeons as summons, unfortenatly.
but i sure do hope we get to fight them!!!
anima and yojimbo would make great
challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back