• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

I don't think they will. Just because we aren't cool like Japan... :(

OblivionSora

thats a bunch of BS.....

why the crap did they let out the 1st soundtrack????

Unless you are pulling my chain, hehehe........

But come on, they got to...

THE_UNKNOWNS

thats crazy, i wanted the english version of all the songs, not the japanese (though it is good, i just don't want it)

THE_UNKNOWNS

Dawning Twilight said:
er not many worded songs and besides can you really tell me you look at the words and obssess over them? i figure the instrumental and not the vocal is what sticks the song in your mind and makes a person like it ^^

i guess ur right but it just feels weird for me carrying around a cd with a few japanese songs when i prefered the english version cause i could understand them.

C

Charlie

If you don't feel like waiting, you can download the whole KH-2 soundtrack on http://www.bluelaguna.net
(Just look under the KH-Section, click it, hit "KH-2 OST," find what you need, & you're done)
But other than that, I think the soundtrack SHOULD be available either now, or within the next couple of months, try searching through some of the game stores online if you're not sure.
:cool:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Beauxxx said:
If you don't feel like waiting, you can download the whole KH-2 soundtrack on http://www.bluelaguna.net
(Just look under the KH-Section, click it, hit "KH-2 OST," find what you need, & you're done)
But other than that, I think the soundtrack SHOULD be available either now, or within the next couple of months, try searching through some of the game stores online if you're not sure.
:cool:
er i thought someone said that site was illegal ^^;;;; but yeah if you don't want to wait just go there i guess....

THE_UNKNOWNS

i think khinsider had a topic on something like that only u had to agree u already owned the soundtrack to download it (like anyone who downloaded it told the truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back