• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspank

Although this is cool, I believe it's illegal to do this. I'd download it while you still can, because it's going to get taken off FileFront very soon I'm assuming. It happens all the time with OSTs.

AinzX

That is a point - it does go against copyrighting laws/policies especially before being released officially unless he has obtained it directly from the game itself

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Since the soundtrack hasn't been released yet, these are probably based on tracks ripped directly from the game.

Heheh, they now lead to 404 pages. That was quick.

Deathspank

KingBlade said:
Update

OFF FILEFRONT
LOL, good thing I downloaded it before it was taken off.... And I don't think they're game rips. I'm listening to some of them and you can just tell that they're from the OST.

Vzam

Bronze Member
im pretty sure this is illegal rips from the actual soundtrack. Whoever found this is godly

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Dont worry...

Go to Kingdom Hearts 2 fourms and you will find it there(NOT THE SPOILER FORUM)

AinzX

I've downloaded one of the two parts and most of the files are either named incorrectly or have no title - and the majority of them last the same duration so it's not the true soundtrack

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, I have the PSF files too. It's missing a lot of tracks, though, and some of them are repeats from KH1. And others I can't/won't/don't believe are even in the game because they're just too weird-sounding.

AinzX

Exactly. So it would be better to wait for the real OST which comes out soon

AinzX

The files are offline due to obvious reasons

Last edited:

AinzX

yeah. Piracy/illegal ripping or some misinterpretation of the file name(s), but based on illegality/illicitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back