• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
TwilightSoulKey said:
hey dude first of all, i don't really care i just posted for those who do. and second of all don't insult those who do, if they like the music then let them like it with out being rude about it and callin em retarded. I mean obviously there are people who would like the music otherwise they wouldn't make a soundtrack. So por favor don't be rude.

who said i was being rude that was being nice

E

Eclipse

calling people retarded and people who listen to SE music losers is rude. If you're gonna get worse, you know hey you don't have to be in this thread. So don't be in this thread if you're not gonna be nice. If you don't have sumn good to say, don't say anythin at all

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
TwilightSoulKey said:
calling people retarded and people who listen to SE music losers is rude. If you're gonna get worse, you know hey you don't have to be in this thread. So don't be in this thread if you're not gonna be nice. If you don't have sumn good to say, don't say anythin at all

omg that was me being nice do you want too see me being rude!!!!:mad:

E

Eclipse

no if you're gonna be rude then get out of the thread, cuz nobody wants you here if you're gonna start being rude.

ShadZ

Website
www.shadz.oyla8.de
yeh, i'm dowmloading it right now but i still want to buy it when it comes out in europe.....although i had to go to poland to find the first one in some store, hope it will be available in germany too^^

Lunar Knight

American Person
It takes too long to download files on dial-up. I'll just have to wait until it is in stores. I wanna help KH2!

Suzaku no Kai

bluelaguna.net has the ost, but you'll have to be patient or know some secrets in dealing with ads. Pop-up blocker would probably help.

E

Eclipse

i have pop up blocker and the soundtrack on my iPod hooray. well i only put some of the songs on there, but hooray anyways. i'll buy it wen it comes out, i like having the case for sum reason <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back