• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Well, it's about time it was up for downloading! Once I have a PSP and the PSP Media Manager, I'll have to put some songs on the Memory Stick DUO, so I can have something to listen to while walking up to the mall to get the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This soundtrack is sooooooo much better than that of KH1. Whow, I'm really impressed.

She actually used vocal songs of Disney this time, which is great. I mean, they were the things I missed in KH1...

Cool songs as well btw... Yay, they also have Pirates of the Caribbean songs in it!!:D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
ALL SITE ARE TAKING IT DOWN BECAUSE OF FILEFRONT

They have to take it down, do you want Sqyare-Enix calling you saying were going to court. I think you don't want to pay what 25,000+. Just for a soundtrack.

I have the soundtrack, I got it in the morning on the 25th. Actally my mom did sign for it. So after school I got it. ^_^

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
why don't you just download it from KHU?
and then download Bit Comet (to download the files sealed within the .TORRENT kh2 soundtrack file)
cause i have all the songs now. listening to them now

Sora_The_Bearer

O.O No need to argue in here. It's you're buisness if you want to download, and it's you're buisness if you want to buy it. And some people actually want to support Square Enix buy buying the OST then downloading it. I baught mine, and I should have it in a day or two! Cant wait to have the preety cover~

YoshiAngemon

I've heard Sora, Sebastian and Ariel singing "Under the Sea," and I can only think of one thing: a new version of DDR Disney Mix - with Sanctuary/Passion and Simple & Clean, as well as Sora thrown into the mix.

E

Eclipse

there are a bunch of places where you can download it, like ffinsider.net or bluelaguna or you can buy it on yesasia or playasia so there ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back