• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 SOUNDTRACK!!!! yay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Ok so here is the kh2 soundtrack cover
PA.49337.002.jpg

and here is the link to buy it. http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8l-49-en-70-122h.html

hooray let's all cheer!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Or you can click here

No illegal downloading allowed. x-x ~kg

and download it

*Nods Head*

Last edited by a moderator:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I've been listening to the soundtrack ALL NIGHT, and may I say--it is nothing short of stunning. Absolutely incredible. I'm loving the new mixes of old songs (such as Destati, Scherzo di Notte, the Gummi Ship themes, Kairi's theme) and am definitely loving the new themes (such as Roxas, Sora, 13th Struggle, Organization XIII, *RIKU*, etc.)

Thanks for the info--what do you all think of it? I'm definitely reloading my MP3 player tonight with most of these...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Thanks for the soundtrack cover. I downloaded and burned my copy a few hours ago. I would print and cut out that image to put in my Jewel Case, if it weren't for that stupid play-asia watermark...

C

cam ron 77

thats smart, ima do that too. download now and buy later. ionno.

E

Eclipse

hey dude first of all, i don't really care i just posted for those who do. and second of all don't insult those who do, if they like the music then let them like it with out being rude about it and callin em retarded. I mean obviously there are people who would like the music otherwise they wouldn't make a soundtrack. So por favor don't be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back