• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Soundtrack Listing Taken down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

apparently the same site that had the Kingdom Hearts 2 soundtrack listing up, took it down due to something with Square I think.. You can read about it at www.kh2.co.uk or something..it was just like..updated this morning I believe (this morning for me anyhow, cuz its the thirteenth here too).

Why do you think this was? So does this mean Roxas is BHK's name? I'm still skeptical about it..but we'll wait and see.

dejah

:|
Or....
it was false information ;)

or something they wanted to change...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Don't think this is false information!...I think S-E actually got pissed for actually revealing that much info!

bobdisgea

i think its pretty obvious that they got mad that we know his name is roxas...and it gave the world order kinda....itd make me mad if i was nomura..

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Maybe he just got so annoyed of everyone always saying "What's the BHK's name?"that he posted it.I refuse to call him Roxas until I own the game and hear him being called Roxas.Until that time I will still refer to him as the BHK.But I guess Noruma is mad seeing how he made the mistake of releasing the soundtrack...

God42

Yeah, it's pretty much obvious that they didn't want BHKs name to be noticed, OR, they could have done this all just to confuse us further, to make us believe in one name, and then when we play it, he is named something else. That would surely be something! ;)

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Personally I found the whole thing hilarious. You can just see the guys at Squeenix headdesking while the fangirls squee in triumph.. Yeah, that's right Squeenix. Joo bin pwned.

I'd be excited or something, but BHK is about as interesting to me as women are to Squall.
Yet another pointless hidden tribute to vgr.:D

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

~DanseMacabre~ said:
I'd be excited or something, but BHK is about as interesting to me as women are to Squall.

rofl xD I think both the BHK and Squall are interesting XD Interesting development. Nothing ever will be settled until the game is out.

pap64

milkman64 said:
anyone remember buena vista?! same thing happening here. false information

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh...

The Buena Vista site had it's information right. They said that we were going to have a Steamboat willie world and we got it and they said that we were going to get a Lion King world and we got it. Hell, they even subtlely hinted at being a sixth new Disney world in the game.

Just where did you get the idea that the Buena Vista site had false info when it was proven to be true?

-pap64

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, the Buena Vista site had correct info but Square had them take it down because they weren't ready to officially reveal it yet. So there're one of two reasons:

1. The tracklist was false from the beginning (which I seriously doubt)
or
2. Square had them take it down because it had BHK's name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back