• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Soundtrack discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
alot darker. I like it alot more then kh1's soundtrack

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The first thing I want to note is that two track titles on that list you posted are wrong. 1-30 is "Waltz of the Damned" and 1-31 is "Dance of the Daring". They are written as such on the actual soundtrack tracklist on the back of the CD and inside the booklet. And "Deep Drive" is probably a misspelling of Deep Dive, but that's how they spell it in the tracklist, so whatever.

Anyway, I freaking loved this soundtrack. There's just too much good stuff to say about it.

文偉立

newb programmer
Madness said:
The first thing I want to note is that two track titles on that list you posted are wrong.

My fault is not in this. It is Bluelaguna.net who has hosted the songs and I only have part in announcing it to the public.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Awesome OST. I love the themes from when you're fighting Xenmas. My favorite song is of course Axel's battle theme! :cool:

M

MUAKI

hhhmmm i never really got into game soundtracks but im learning how to play destati on piano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back