• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the remix to Simple and Clean. i havent heard it but i heard it was good. when asked in an interview Nomura said that he couldnt answer if that girl who sings simple and clean (forgot her name) is going to sing the theme song he said that he couldnt relay that info right now so i think she will cause she is a really good singer and she is pretty popular i heard.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think they're keeping the "SImple and Clean"

Which is awesome because that's a great song...

KairiStar1

I like Kremiln Dusk. Its funky and high powered. But if they wanted to stick with S&C, they should remake it. The Remix is cool, but its been done.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I sincerely hope they'll keep Utada Hikaru--you don't just get rid of the person who composed your game's entire theme song! ^.^ And it's so pertinent to the story. Maybe they'll rewrite the lyrics or remix it or something, but I hope they keep it similar.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Simple and clean!!...or "I am your Angel" sang by Celin Dion and R Kelly!!! they are both really cool!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure it'll be a japanese artest again.. most likely utada (or maybe koda if its getting darker..............oh what if it were tommy? x.x *dies*)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hey what about "we belong together" sang by Maria Carey??? that on really suits the seperation of Sora and Kairi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back