• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

kh2 similar to pendragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

White_Feather

Awards
why r people so....so B*TCHY about this kind of stuff!
i cant stand when people like MuffinMan have to correct stuff

GO TO THE AWARD SHOW (4TH PART) IN FORUM INSANITY!!!

A

Ansem

who knows... this is all spam. get back on the subject please!

lionheart516

Awards
" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Yea pretty similar if you exclude keyblades lol, anyways, sora is saving worlds, and pendragon is saving territories, i guess that could be similar, but pendragon is most of the time, in trouble lol if you get my drift, anyways sora always has donald and goofy, pendragon doesnt have anyone anymore execpt the travelers waiting for him on the next terrirtory. But seeeing as the girl from ( cant beleive i cant remember the name of the territory lol) andyways the latest one out, she basically made sure there wanst going to be a traveler on ibara... So pendragon is all alone yet again.