• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 similar to pendragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ok.if u dont know what pendragon is then im not wasting alot of time explaining it.but kh2 is like the pendragon books.sora and friends were chosen to stop worlds from going into chaos.they always arive at the right time(cid said this for the second visit to tron)they go from world to world stopping a villain who wants to put all the worlds into chaos.pete tries that.(kinda, really he just wants heartless, but close enough)any other similarities?

A

Ansem

iv read the books so, you got a point there. bobby goes to different worlds to save them, like the merchant of death, he saves that prehistoric place(i forgot its name)fro chaos. so you got a point on this.

ultamaSora

I've read all the books and there kinda the same except for the fact that everyone in kingdom hearts speaks the same language

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
ive read all the pendragon books, its my favorite series, its sorta like kh.

A

Ansem

soul sketcher said:
well,it's some what similar,but then what are the heartless?oh well,those books are awsome,i just finished the 6th.
whered you get the sixth? the "heartless" as you call them are squigs. :confused: squigs, heartless, worlds! its so con fusing! i kinda get them mixed up... not!:) point is still there.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Wow you found a comparison. Not to hard, as some games have worlds, villans, and chaos.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
White_Feather said:
i know no one will do this but could someone briefly explain Pendragon to me?
is it a good book? is it all boring?
i dont think its boring at all.ok now, im gonna try to explain:nah, im never ghood at explaining stuff.can sumone else plz do it?

A

Ansem

White_Feather said:
i know no one will do this but could someone briefly explain Pendragon to me?
is it a good book? is it all boring?
its about a kid named bobby who has an uncle press, dont ask. and they got to different worlds by doors with stars carved on them. he has been erased from humanity, also dont ask. the main villain is st. whatshisface. so they have to defeat st... well you know, so they have to defeat him. he has to send messages to his friends back on earth because he cant get back there. his friends stayed back on earth and are keeping track of bobby by his letters. but they cant let anyone find out about them even though hes been erased from humanity, so hes trying to get back to his family through all the chaos. all six books are good, even though i havnt read the sixth, so read these books, you will find that they are just as good as kh1 and 2.
hope i get som rep for this.

Last edited:

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
Ansem said:
its about a kid named bobby who has an uncle press, dont ask. and they got to different worlds by doors with stars carved on them. he has been erased from humanity, also dont ask. the main villain is st. whatshisface. so they have to defeat st... well you know, so they have to defeat him. he has to send messages to his friends back on earth because he cant get back there. his friends stayed back on earth and are keeping track of bobby by his letters. but they cant let anyone find out about them even though hes been erased from humanity, so hes trying to get back to his family through all the chaos. all six books are good, even though i havnt read the sixth, so read these books, you will find that they are just as good as kh1 and 2.
thx alot.now all the people who havnt read it can get a breif what ever its called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back