• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
The only time I could actually picture myself wearing this would be either 1) for bed or 2) at Izumicon later this year. :/ That's about it. It's not something I'd wear in public (Izumicon doesn't count since it's an anime convention, so something like this would be very well-received.)

Besides the fact that they just pasted the cover of KH2 onto there and said, "Look, we made a t-shirt!", it would be like saying that I'm obsessed with this franchise so much I'd buy merchandise of it.

And like LiLo and Hershey have mentioned, I wouldn't appreciate having Roxas between my bewbz, kthanxbai.

Lolita

Dear You
o3o Roxas between my bewbs....
I love Roxas, but that'd just be weird. xD;;
I lovelovelove Kingdom Hearts, my favorite game evar, but i'm not a person who likes to let people know what I like and seem to them like i'm totally addicted. o___o;

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I wish it wasn`t the same pic. that was on the game`s cover!

Apollo

Silver Member
I would never get a KH related shirt. But if I had to, that would be my last choice. It's a stupid design, and a pretty lazy idea.

Hot Topic sucks anyways.

Lolita

Dear You
True, they were lazy, just pasting a big KH2 logo there.
Hot Topic sucks, yeah. Everything's so expensive and it's really nothing good, and they're the source for all the Twilight merchandise. Don't have anything against Twilight, I like the books, but they just made the fangirls rage on more.
/off topic
If there was a KH shirt that I would REALLY want, it'd be something creative and something that I like.
/picky

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My sister told me she saw them in there when she went, but I don't think I would get one.

Yeah, I went in Hot Topic just to see if it was there, and of course it was. It really wasn`t that great. I definetly wasn`t going to spend my money on that!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If it was more simpler(like the crown, or you could choose between that, the Nobody emblem, or the Heartless emblem) then I would've bought it.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Hmm... I'd buy it, but like AquaVenTerra101 said it's just two big. I like it and if I did buy it I would just wear it around the house or over at a friends. It just draws to much attention.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
OMG awesome! O__O I want one! I have a KH/Nightmare Before Christmas shirt already (I really like to wear it as my pajamas because my friend got it for my B-day, but it was a large size and the only one she could buy...so it is HUGE on me lol), but I want another soon...just with I had the money *cries* jk jk

Enima

I nearly DIED when I saw it! I got one that has the logo on it and silver keyblade silhouettes on it. I love it to death!

Oh it's $21. I didn't even look at the price to tell you the truth. XD

And I do indeed have the shirt so don't think it's Photoshoped!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know how any of you could wear something like that in public... I mean, even disregarding it's Kingdom Hearts, it's just a crap T-shirt with a bad design.

Enima

They were all kinda big to tell you the truth. I had to get an Extra Small. (which is like rare for me. I'm not huge it's just that I'm not as thin as a board. I'm kinda normal)

I didn't like the white one or the others since the designs were all kinda big. I liked the one I got because it was actually different.

EDIT: Here is the one I got Apparel | New

Not too bad. Definitely not as bad as the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back