• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saw that last week 8D; It's really simple 'n stuff, but at least it's something.

I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HOT TOPIC GOT A KH T-SHIRT. >:3 Mwahahaha. I ish so gewd. 83~

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, the game cover's a little bit old...but im still going to buy the shirt lol

LionHeart14

my neighbor bought that hahahaha. He came down while wearing it one day and i was like "o_O omg why couldnt they have gotten those in like 4 months ago when i actually wanted a shirt?"
Im not gonna buy it though. One, because it looks kinda boyish. Two, my friend has it. Three, I really don't feel like having my friends make fun of me for it lol.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
i donno....it doesn't feel right.. it looks like it's been done on computer especailly the logo part lol
it looks really cool thou
does anyone have it already?

The fabric feels good and doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Just thought you guys would like to know :D I went today and was not expecting it at all and snatched it up as soon as I saw it. Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Eh, if I had 21 dollars lying around I'd probably buy one, but never really wear it. I mean it'd be alright if the image was a bit more subtle and not so PAZAM!... meh. It's really nice though.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
ummmmmm, its freaking awesome! my mom just ordered it! i cant wait! who cares if its just the cover of kh2 its amazing! I love you HT finally KH merchandise!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
That's pretty awesome. Although I can't see why HT sell KH merchandise and Disney World/Land doesn't. I think I'll go see if its in my size and if it is I shall probably buy it ^^

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
Eh I saw it and left it. Not to mention they only had two sizes left that where way to big. I picked up a $10 pokemon hoodie instead since I can get a better shirt off of e-bay that doesn't have lazy design written all over it. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ehhh. I don't like the fact that the whole cover's on there. If it was much simplier, I'd probably buy it. But the shirts at Hot Topic are quite expensive, when I bought a Twilight shirt there, it was the same price.

Besides, if I wore this to school, I don't wanna look like I'm obsessed with a video game. And what LiLo said, Roxas between my breasts would be weird.

tl;dr: not buying

lilmissrandom101

lol exactly why would I want Roxas between my breast o_O Maybe I'll buy put I'll probably only wear it to bed xD It could've been better looking. I really wish they'd sell a Roxas shirt y'know with the checker pattern but oh well...

.But the shirts at Hot Topic are quite expensive, when I bought a Twilight shirt there, it was the same price.

Man, Hot Topic IS expensive jeez I have one friend that goes to the mall with all this money and she always goes to HT and she comes out with like no money left xD

Papou

:/ They just plastered the game cover onto it.

I would get a KH shirt if it was simple and didn't say "Kingdom Hearts" across the front.

Good find anyway, though.

rent

i saw that t-shirt couples weeks ago. eh, i didn't buy it 'cause that game cover is bit too old.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They just now release something like this...?
=/ Ain't all that great anymore, but I might look into buying it either for me or my friend.
Wish they could've made on of 358/2 Days, but something tells me it would've been a similar deal.

Lolita

Dear You
It looks cool, really cool. o3o Though I don't like that it's so....big. It's like:
" WOAH LOOK AT MAH SHIRT IT HAZ KH2 COVER ITS BIGG!!!ONE11!"
o____o; It just draws too much attention, which I absolutely hate attention from strangers.

KHfan94

i saw one today at Hot Topic! i nearly scremed. i just happend to walk past the store in the mall and i saw it on the wall near the windows. i actually stop to look at it (never went inside) for a few seconds. but then someone told me it's not worth it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back