• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionHype

Hot Topic is selling a newly released Kingdom Hearts 2 shirt for $21:

kh2shirt.png

The fabric feels good and doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Just thought you guys would like to know :D I went today and was not expecting it at all and snatched it up as soon as I saw it. Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been posted.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was excited, until I saw it's basically got the whole damned game cover on it...

Shallow

NOWAI =O

I want one. Ahh, now I want to go back to NYC and check the store.
I hope they have more different designs then just the game cover.
It looks nice tbh.

FusionHype

It's the only one they have right now. I wasn't too crazy about the whole cover being on the shirt as well, but it does look nice and the print looks cool as well.

peachie

As much of a hardcore fan as I am, I'm not feelin' it. There's just way too much going on here. If it were something more simple, more minimalistic (with just Sora's crown symbol or some checkered Roxas-y looking shit) I'd probably buy it. But it's nice to see some US merch.

Thanks for finding it, FusionHype!

anima66

i would get this if i wouldnt be stoned to death for wearing it in public.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
two words..me want...this shirt is going to be a big seller, and i am definatly going to get it, somehow; but i am going to get it..=D

looks good, but i wish they wouldn't just recycle the game cover. they should have come up with an original design.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I remember this shirt. A friend of mine got it, or was trying it on, and had photographed herself with it. I think she got it, though.

I won't. I'd rather not have the whole cover plastered on my body, and Roxas inbetween my breasts is just a little creepy.

Maybe if they had something more understated, I'd like it and get it. Something that didn't shout out to the world that I liked a game so much that I actually bought merchandise.

Silent hero_

Awards
I remember this shirt. A friend of mine got it, or was trying it on, and had photographed herself with it. I think she got it, though.

I won't. I'd rather not have the whole cover plastered on my body, and Roxas inbetween my breasts is just a little creepy.

Maybe if they had something more understated, I'd like it and get it. Something that didn't shout out to the world that I liked a game so much that I actually bought merchandise.

Yeah, exactly. They could do something simpler, and not put the whole cover on it... I wouldn't dare to go to the school with that shirt : o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back