• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Secret Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I was bored one day so i decided go ahead and the dust off the old Kh2 disc that has been behind my TV for ever...
LOL

anyway...i played throught the game in PROUD mode...and killed it....it was too easy....
but anyway...i beat the game after like a week...and i was expecting to see the special ending movie

But i didnt the game ended...sat through the credits...( a bore), and at the end i was shown my game stats...and i never got to see the ending movie....idk why not...i thought in proud mode all you had to do was beat the game....does anyone know why this happened??

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Im sure in Pround you don't need to... In standard you do

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Most people forget to collect all pages and complete the 100 acre wood. (Happened to me, too.)

But as the others said, you have to complete all worlds. (Oh and make sure you don't forget Space Paranoids, too. :D)

TrueRoxas527

I played the game through about 6 times now (I'm on my7th) andfor the four normal times. One of them, I bothered to get everything done. 2nd one, I challenged myself and attempted to not destroy any Heartless (except when necessary and try the boss battles at low levels. It put a lot of fun into the game... Until Sephiroth.
3rd and 4th I didn't bother complete the journal and overwrote them after I went through the storyline to play 2 Proud modes. 1st time, I battled as much as possible and only died once (Xaldin) and the 2nd time, I challenged myself and died 72 times in the entire game. (Saved by Mickey 34 times)
Right now, I'm playing through Proud again, (I never play Normal anymore) and am levelling up as much as I can in certain worlds so I don't die once. That's my goal this time. (Next time I play through KH2, I'll do a time challenge and see how fast I can do it on Proud.) Not KH1 because you can't skip scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back