• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Secret movie theory!!!(Its a good one!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionsofheart

Sooo....This is my first Thread!!!! Yay!!!! Anyway, I was watching the secret video, And i thought of something that could work if the video takes place towards the end of KHI,or in the future.I know that it is probably in the past, but MEH. A heart enveloped in DARKNESSYeilds a heartless. The empty NOTHINGNESSleft behind creates a Nobody. BUT! what happenes when a heart is enveloped in pure LIGHT??? That could explain the characters in the secret movie.When Sora was a heartless,he was restored by Kairi's light. Maybe it touched their hearts and created separate beings! that would explain why Ven looks like Roxas(more unconfirmed names to follow:toungesmile: ) but is still a separate and "new" character. Maybe Aqua(uncofirmed, I know) is the light versionn of Kairi??? No clues on the Xehanort like soldier, But I thought people need to hear this. Comments??? Feel free to point out any holes in this theory.Thanx:thumbsup:

Keyblade Savior

Why would someone enveloped in pure light make another version of themselves? The whole concept of heartless and nobodies is that that is what is made when the orginal person dies... a person in light dying? Sora hasn't died yet and if so...it would obviously be worth playing through and not through the gap between games...but I like the idea though :)

Questionsofheart

NOOOOO!!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME!!! HEARTLESS AREN'T CREATED FROM DEATH!!! THEY ARE CREATED WHEN SOMEONE LOSES THEIR HEART TO DARKNESS!!! DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME??????:angry:

Keyblade Savior

Well then are they losing their hearts to light? it doesn't make sense..and its only an expression... death being in that them as a person and specific individual cease to be themselves anymore(with exception of those with pure hearts...) kinda like dying...my bad... i didn't mean to get you all riled up... and yes I PLAYED THE GAMES I OWN THEM!!! :)

Questionsofheart

No, thats not what im saying! if someones heart is touched by darkness, they form heartless. If it was touched by light it may form something different.(like an Anti-Heartless) Srry for yelling:unsure:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
No, if their heart is full of light, nothing at all happens to them.
Sora and YenSid talked about this when they said if everyone's heart was full of light nothing would change, nothing would go wrong, there would be no heartless. You can assume from this that they wouldn't change.

Questionsofheart

No this has nothing to do with the crossroads theory! This is just about transformations brought by the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back